Random good picture Not show
(1) The pedal-cyclists only had receiving sets and a little loudspeaker that you clipped on the handlebars of the bike.
(2) Finally take out cashes on the receiving set.
(3) Recognize that your brain is a receiving set.
(4) The Creative Imagination is the "receiving set" of the brain, which receives thoughts, released by the brains of others.
(5) The receiving set can recognize each turnplate key-pressing and indicates the service demanding table.
(6) The Creative Imagination is the " receiving set , " through which the vibrations of thought are picked up from the ether.
(7) In the radio waves correspond to each sound in turn, messages are carried from a broadcasting station to a receiving set.
(8) The third one is waiter calling function, with a receiving set at the master station capable of bearing 10 turnplates.
(9) It will send the message of alarm when the tyre pressure is not normal and the driver can receive the signal in the car by a wireless receiving set. So it can ensure the normal state of the tyre.
(10) A pilot study is showed with the principium of sending set and receiving set for non-wires remote control and with direct current motor's both direction control with H-bridge.
(11) In making the radio waves correspond to each sound in turn(sentence dictionary), messages are carried from a broadcasting station to a receiving set.
(12) An electromagnetic field can also induce motion in charged panicles, which is what happens when the electromagnetic field of a distant transmitter moves past the antenna of receiving set.
(13) Finally we design and test the digital software and hardware system of the SDR. The final testing result proves that the intermediate frequency digital receiving set can meet the damands.
(14) In making the radio waves correspond to each sound in turn , messages are carried from a broad easting station to a receiving set .
(15) This product is suitable for all kinds of ships. It can be used with Mid-wave short-wave sending set, receiving set and positioning instrument to send and receive radio signal.
More similar words: receiving, receiving end, receiving area, receiving order, receiving report, on the receiving end of, be on the receiving end, receiving equipment, deceivingly, self-deceiving, receive, receiver, received, receivable, receivables, receivership, value received, radio receiver, amount received, notes receivable, official receiver, telephone receiver, account receivable, satellite receiver, receivable turnover, interest receivable, accounts receivable, television receiver, generating set, deceive.