Random good picture Not show
1. Globalization , the real capital in the new round of global expansion. The capitalist system is the foundation of globalization , globalization is capitalist system development.
2. And the only real capital, the only one mankind must run after, is love.
3. According to Real Capital Analytics, China-based companies have invested $62.6 million in the US real estate market this year.
4. Dan Fasulo, head of research for Real Capital Analytics, estimates London's market cycle is about six months ahead that of New York.
5. It's worth real capital.
6. The proceeds of stocks and bonds are generally invested by their sellers in real capital such as factories and equipment.
7. Some $45.5 billion of bank-held commercial mortgages were in default in the first quarter up $3.7 billion from the fourth quarter 2009, according to Real Capital.
8. Despite selling about $25 billion worth of land over the last five years, according to Real Capital Analytics, a research firm based in New York, Wuhan is struggling to pay for its projects.
9. U.S. commercial property sales in October were down about 75 percent from a year earlier, according to research firm Real Capital Analytics.
10. Investment seems to be holding up even better: according to HSBC real capital spending rose by a staggering 17% in emerging economies last year,[Sentencedict] compared with only 1.2% in rich economies.
11. Properties bought or refinanced in 2006 through 2008 have seen a 25 percent decline in value, Real Capital Analytics said.
12. Characteristics of leveraged foreign exchange trading, that you can provide only relative to real capital ratio of 1% or less capital to invest while continuing profit and loss.
More similar words: social capital, natural capital, external capital, physical capital, financial capital, provincial capital, industrial capital, industrial capitalism, capital cost, capital crime, capital consumption, capital construction, capital, capitally, to cap it all, capital sum, capitalise, capitalize, capitalist, capital loss, capitalism, seed capital, vital capacity, capital gain, risk capital, loan capital, capital income, debt capital, capital letter, share capital.