Random good picture Not show
1. It's a short-wave radio transmitter.
2. It works with a tiny radio transmitter and receiver in the handset and the base.
3. Poulsen - Arc Radio Transmitter invented.
4. Your mobile device is a radio transmitter and receiver.
5. A typical radio transmitter has a power of 100 kilowatts.
6. Are the ship's main radio transmitter aerials earthed and radars switched off?
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
7. Each cell is equipped with a low-powered radio transmitter and receiver that permit propagation of signals among cell-phone users.
8. Gibson met a clever classmate who had built his own radio transmitter.
9. Here you simply ensure that the mechanical linkage will give more than sufficient control and then adjust the radio transmitter in suit.
10. There was also ￡500 in one-pound notes, and a five-valve radio transmitter.
11. And for 1,500 miles it was carried on the current without power, navigational gear or a radio transmitter.
12. But it was an expensive raincoat, because one of its buttons is a small radio transmitter.
13. He then transmitted the encrypted message with a standard Morse code radio transmitter.
14. Doppler Radio Direction Finder is a technology that measures the angle between radio transmitter and the radio using Doppler effect (Doppler principle).
15. A common RTLS implementation uses battery-powered tags with an onboard radio transmitter, along with a matrix of location sensors that are deployed throughout the area being monitored.
16. At last a test sample of the system is given with the radio transmitter.
17. All data collected by the spacecraft will get beamed back to Earth using a radio transmitter and an 83-inch diameter radio antenna.
18. They tried to adapt the public address system into a radio transmitter.
More similar words: neurotransmitter, transmitter, transmitted, transmitting, sexually transmitted disease, transmit, transmission, transmigration, high voltage transmission line, smitten, radio telescope, transmute, transmutation, intermittent, intermittently, bitter orange, radio, pitter-patter, radio wave, countertransference, radioactive, mitten, radioactivity, committee, committed, admitted, remittent, trading, subcommittee, admittedly.