Random good picture Not show
1. The spokesman for the State Department declared his views to a group of reporters from radio,television,and newspapers.
2. Radio, television, newspapers and magazines are known as the mass media.
3. Radio, television and the radar-dependent navigational devices of planes and other vehicles are affected, as are computer networks and satellites.
4. Cambridge, besides its university, has much electrical engineering, especially for radios, television sets and computers.
5. This remained the leitmotif of a torrent of radio, television and newspaper interviews Heseltine gave in the days following his resignation.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Young people are vulnerable to the influences of radio television.
7. Has been working in the RADIO TELEVISION HONG KONG in radio and television productions since 1975.
8. D. ) is radio television Hong Kong joint production with Hong Kong the applying unit play.
9. They include newspapers magazines radio television mail telephone billboards posters fliers CDs audiotapes and the Internet.
10. Name changed to Radio Television Hong Kong ( RTHK ) to reflect increasing television output.
11. Added business of radio television is based on Data broadcast.
12. From film school to working at Radio Television Hong Kong, Ngau Tau Kok Lower Estate has long been my favourite filming location.
13. "As a fan, I would say that Xabi is a great player. I think he is the best passer of the ball in Europe, " he told the Radio Television Espanola programme, '59 Seconds'.
14. "Children may view with distress violence exerted on animals and for this we should avoid it at all costs, " said Radio Television Espanola (RTVE), Spain's largest broadcasting group.
15. A six - pip time signal is sent to Radio Television Hong Kong for broadcast at quarter - hour intervals.
More similar words: television, television set, television show, television news, satellite television, cable television, television star, television transmission, television image, watch television, colour television, television station, television screen, television system, television signal, television camera, television channel, television program, television monitor, television antenna, television receiver, television reporter, radiotelephone, radio telescope, radiotelephony, high-definition television, closed-circuit television, Independent Television, double vision, radio transmission.