Random good picture Not show
1. We had a racing start over our competitors.
2. There's a special enclosure where you can look at the horses before the race starts.
3. The sports day went like clockwork, with every race starting and finishing on time.
4. The race started with a field of eleven, but two horses fell.
5. In the North, road racing starts to resemble cyclo-cross,(Sentencedict.com) its country winter-sports version.
6. As the race started the crowd pressed forward towards the track.
7. Not long before the race started, a fuel leak developed in the cockpit.
8. As the race started, Dettori decided to make the running.
9. So you were left quite unprepared for the lightning 10K race start, made worse this time around by a shouted count-down.
10. Annie: When did the motorcycle racing start?
More similar words: getting start, flying start, housing start, running start, housing starts, falling star, evening star, morning star, shooting star, tracking station, starting system, racing, bracing, tracing, long-standing, standing stone, landing stage, longstanding, running state, embracing, terracing, car racing, dog racing, racing car, planning stage, coding standard, pending status, boat racing, auto racing, outstanding stock.