Random good picture Not show
1. The overall quality levels of restoration and maintenance are probably higher now than ever before and market values have aided this aspect.
2. Therefore, leaf blade's manufacture quality level is very important.
3. The quality level of accreditation, expansion of successful completion of acceptance.
4. College English curricula system determines the quality level of talent training and the ability of comprehensive language application.
5. At a high quality level and ata moderate price of later on 1 Dollar (corresponding with a daily pay) the so called "Dollar-Watch" was born.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Some audiophiles try to listen tomusic at a quality level that is as close to the original performanceas possible using high-fidelity components.
7. Through these methods the general quality level of the picture tube (display tube ) , particularly the vacuity , has been remarkable increased.
8. The promotion of company quality level of management had the base that comparative.
9. AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) guidelines will be used to determine whether a sample lot is accepted or rejected.
10. This paper plans to forecast supplier's quality level according to incoming parts's quality performance with defect mode number method.
11. And because of Hemp special feature which are durable, strong, lustrous, absorbent and mildew resistant, it was bring to increase products quality level in our wicker work (both lamp and basketry ).
12. Leading product has obtained ShanDong mechanical examination and test of products quality level certificate and product certificate of competency of organization.
13. This paper simply introduces statistical sample inspection, mainly elaborates how to ensure product's quality level by it, analyze its risk and give the methods of nonconformity.
14. Liquor must indicate the label: wine name, ingredients, alcohol degrees, net content, maker, a seller of name, the production date, shelf-life, the product standard number and quality level, etc.
15. Usage of Korean LG or Taiwan ABS to ensure quality level.
16. At first, it analyzes the main idea, characteristic and the action method of the advanced production mode, brief introduce the effect to the management by promoting quality level and decreasing cost.
17. According to the defect mode number and incoming parts's performance, we try to get the process quality level for supplier.
18. So, the accepting level of inspection lot should be in accordance with the quality level of current construction.
19. In order to ensure the engineering meet the acceptable quality level the omnibearing monitoring of construction quality is processed.
20. Applicable WIESON quality inspection plan will specify the sampling acceptable quality level to be used.
21. Recently, foreign scholars have found at penile erection process, the black enhance the quality level.
22. Is the sampling plan set with consideration of existing outgoing quality level and target?
23. Method:use trickle method following the pharmacopoeia, test the vermillion cinnabar content of the Sanqi powder to control the quality level. Change the mix homogeneity technology by Zhengjiao method.
24. Over Ten years of accumulating experiences in related bentwood furniture field, SHY is not only upgraded self development ability and quality level but also the good reputation in Bentwood field.
25. Results from economic analysis and case simulations show that using this approach the transient voltage quality level in distribution system can be evidently improved without cost increase.
26. This paper introduces statistical sample inspection, Mainly elaborates how to ensure product's quality level by statistical sample inspection.
More similar words: activity level, security level, intensity level, poverty level, quality, equality, qualitatively, top-quality, low quality, inequality, fine quality, high quality, prime quality, image quality, print quality, sound quality, eventuality, design quality, superior quality, quality factor, quality of life, quality control, quality standard, standard quality, quality standards, printing quality, inferior quality, quality of design, inequality of income, quality assurance.