Random good picture Not show
1. A light aircraft crash-landed on a putting green yesterday.
2. The next morning, on the practice putting green, Teravainen walked over to Nicklaus and introduced himself.
3. Stark said as we stood on the practice putting green of the Crieff Golf Club.
4. A and B walk off the putting green without disputing the ruling.
5. Oh yes, we have a very good putting green.
6. Fireman Jay Fernandez misses the custom putting green he installed in his back yard.
7. Try any you fancy along the carpet or on the putting green.
8. The early starters were already on the practice ground and the putting green.
9. Everyone else had gone and I was practising on the putting green.
10. Academy Driving Range, 58 bays with target greens, sand bunkers , chipping and pitching greens,[sentencedict.com/putting green.html] putting Green.
11. There was this really pretty sweet girl on the putting green.
More similar words: bowling green, putting, off-putting, inputting, breeding ground, hunting ground, testing ground, abutting, cutting, rutting, jutting, shutting, aggregating, greening, cutting off, strutting, cutting out, cutting tool, cutting line, cutting edge, cost-cutting, cutting-edge, cost cutting, undercutting, press cutting, cutting board, green fingers, greeting, greenhouse warming, greeting card.