Random good picture Not show
1. This is a very pure silver that plates out well.
2. To obtain anything like pure silver from a natural gold alloy involved a relatively sophisticated process of separation.
3. Pure silver, golden surface and diamond attached.
4. Story, there are bright gold and pure silver.
5. There are pure silver foils embedded on the metal screen which is plated with 24 K gold.
6. Compared with the pure silver colloids, it was found that the addition of gold colloids to silver sol could bring about the favorable effect on SERS behavior for adsorbed fuchsine basic.
7. Lumps of pure silver bearing the stamp of a banker or an assayer and formerly used in China as money.
8. The souvenir medal is made of pure silver, adopting the embossment color printing technology.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The relation between gold in sulphur-plus-gold-sensitized pure silver bromide emulsion and photoelectron trapping in emulsion grains was investigated with a sulphur-sensitized emulsion as blank.
10. In the first example there is a white outer skin of pure silver, with overlapping joins at each end.
11. The formation of the two kinds of the largest impurity centres, of different sizes in emulsion grains was investigated by a method based on development kinetics on a pure silver bromide emulsion.
12. Streams murmuring of perjured love string pearls on flowers with pure silver thread.
More similar words: free silver, the silver screen, silver, silvery, silvern, silvering, silver age, silver fox, silverware, silver mine, silver coin, silver star, silverback, silver-gray, silverfish, silver grey, silver gray, silver foil, silver spoon, quick-silver, silver bullet, silver birch, silver plate, quicksilver, silversides, silver medal, silversmith, silverstein, silver dollar, silver screen.