Random good picture Not show
1. In the Esso case, the restraint in a supply and purchase contract was reinforced in a mortgage deed.
2. After the signature of purchasing contract, ...
3. Responsible for purchasing contract and sorting supplier information.
4. Prepare price comparison and purchasing contract till its confirming.
5. Grain outside the state purchasing contract can be put on the market and its price can fluctuate along with market changes.
6. Buyer should issue written purchasing contract to supplier for commodities which are NOT due to expire in less than a year.
7. This purchasing contract is made by the trustor and the trustee, according to the clauses of this contract, Trustee will develop the following mould as described below.
8. Subscribe purchasing contract with the supplier according to company internal order and related policy.
9. Responsible for status monitoring of purchasing contract and purchasing order, on site inspection for equipment, updating the payment status.
10. Create purchasing contract or order base on project requirement and release to vendor timely.
11. Any leaf tobacco purchasing contract shall specify the agreed area for leaf tobacco plantation.
12. The following provisions shall apply in expressed deviation of the respective clauses of the PURCHASING CONTRACT.
13. The buyer reserves the right to check or have checked the state of progress and correct performance of the purchasing contract by the supplier.
14. Establish purchasing Dept . and work out working procedures, make purchasing plan, organize bidding and control purchasing cost, prepare for purchasing contract and carry out logistic management.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
15. The buyer reserves the right to offset any receivable it may have with the supplier against the sums that it may owe the supplier with respect to the performance of the purchasing contract.
16. If the inadequately registered capital leads to the deprivation of the corporate aggregate, the purchasing contract shall be null.
More similar words: purchase contract, binding contract, centralized purchasing, building contractor, purchasing, purchasing power, purchasing agent, purchasing price, purchasing department, labour contract, purchasing requisition, purchasing power parity, processing control, contracting, gaining control, contracting parties, contract, contract rate, accounting control, contract in, contract out, by contract, sub-contract, contracted, contractor, subcontract, contractive, contractual, precontract, contract law.