Random good picture Not show
(1) They recovered a pump action shotgun.
(2) He worked the pump action frantically to eject the spent cartridge and reload.
(3) The lotion is dispensed by a handy pump action spray.
(4) The gun's satisfyingly solid pump action provides fast, fun firing.
(5) Baillie then confronted McCubbin armed with a cut throat razor and a pump action shotgun.
(6) Your favourite Wella Shockwaves Gel-Sprays and Hairsprays are now in handy pump action bottles with a new advanced spray mechanism.
(7) Trigger sprayers: These hand sprayers easily recognisable by their trigger pump action are known widely to gardeners. Sentencedict.com
(8) Vibration dampeners make certain electric pumps somewhat quieter, by absorbing some of the shock pump action.
(9) Fuel-pump and fuel-mileage testers can be used to check the pump action and the kilometers per kilowatt that the engine is delivering.
(10) Easy to Use: Lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you don't have to work as hard.
(11) Vibration dampeners make certain electric pumps somewhat quieter, by absorbing some of the shock in the pump action.
More similar words: impaction, compaction, law of action and reaction, compacting, pumping station, consumption function, addition reaction, reaction formation, action station, fractionation, decomposition reaction, fractional distillation, neutralization reaction, gravitational attraction, corrective actions, ion pump, production practice, fusion reaction, action, vacuum-packed, compact, impact, urinary tract infection, faction, function space, exaction, coaction, fraction, in action, reaction.