Random good picture Not show
1. To facilitate international links between the public networks, efforts are being made to standardise different countries' ISDNs.
2. With Windows 7, you have three choices - public network, home network or work network.
3. Fourthly, the major power requirements of the public network was fully respected.
4. However, the negative aspect of this is that without people browsing freely, the magic of public networks will disappear.
5. The key technology for VPN is the security of data over a public network.
6. NAT technology enables private IP networks that use nonregistered IP addresses to connect to a public network.
7. At the same time, we should realize the security risk of unstable system, network attack and unreasonable design in public network and information system.
8. The network's unique interactive features, is also gradually the public network an important reason the transition.
9. In addition, the present invention has reasonable time for the user terminal to occupy the public network address.
10. Public Key Infrastructure is a very important part of information security in public network.
11. With the popularization and the development of the distributed communication network, any two computers with remote distance can share their resources through public network in present.Sentence dictionary
12. This will assure that nobody can read the message that is send over a public network.
13. This paper introduces wireless paging systems utilizing the existing public network resources , so as to illustrate the development trends of wireless paging system.
14. Virtual private network(VPN), based on ISP or NSP, is a virtual and private data communication network set up in the public network.
More similar words: publicness, semantic network, electronic network, public works, public nuisance, public policy, public, publican, network, net work, in public, publicly, republic, nonpublic, publicist, Republican, publicity, publicize, public law, publically, publicise, public eye, public aid, subnetwork, public debt, semipublic, public good, public house, public lands, public money.