Random good picture Not show
1. At the same time, the public audit which is also known as CPA audit, as an essential part of social audit supervision system has aroused more attention than ever before.
2. The public audit office in Egypt has ordered a comprehensive survey of the security systems in museums and ancient temples across the country.
3. Article 30 Public audit firms that independently conduct public audit according to law shall be guided, supervised and managed in accordance with relevant laws and regulations of the State Council.
4. As the change of the role of the government and the theory of public audit, the public audit system needs to be altered so that it can be more functional.
5. Article 3Audit institutions shall perform the duty of instructing and supervising public audit organizations together with financial departments and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
6. Currently, the public expenditures as well as public debts keep growing. The public audit system becomes more and more important in the finance supervision system.
7. As an important case in governmental reform, the audit-storm, the information revolution of national audit, is the positive incident in the process of approaching to public audit.
8. Italy insists it volunteered, but this amounts to a public audit every quarter by the IMF.
More similar words: publican, public aid, publically, Republican, publication, republicanism, public affairs, public address, republican party, public accounting, dominican republic, public accountant, irish republican army, public-address system, public address system, central african republic, public policy, public, certified public accountant, in public, republic, publicly, publicize, publicist, publicity, public eye, public law, publicise, public lands, public money.