Random good picture Not show
1. She is the dean of the psychology department.
2. Davis-Kean, who is also affiliated with the U-M Psychology Department, directs the ISR Center for the Analysis of Pathways from Childhood to Adulthood, funded by the National Science Foundation.
3. Laura Berk in the psychology department at Illinois State University is an expert on the subject.
4. There was a while in the psychology department where one professor was known to be extremely supportive to his students but didn't really provide much warmth.
5. Howard Weems, chairman of the psychology department at Oakwood University in Alabama, has been doing research on the children of professionals.
6. Laura Burk In the psychology department at Illinois State University is an expert on the subject.
7. Mallo Berg (Laura Berk ) in (the) psychology department at Illinois State University is an expert on the subject.
8. In 2003,Harvard recruited Pinker for its psychology department from MIT.
9. They'd met in the psychology department at U.C.L.A., where Gonzaga was conducting a study on married couples.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
10. Peng Kaiping, the head of the Psychology Department of Tsinghua University told Shanghai Morning Post that the survey "should be taken seriously".
11. Thanet wing attracts additional staff to Maidstone Prison, especially for the Psychology Department, of which more will be said later.
12. The demonic forces have their command post in the basement offices of the psychology department.
13. The first, of 306 people, came from alumni of the psychology department. The second group, of 349, was recruited from general alumni.
14. His recent work has studied brain plasticity. He will take over as chair of the psychology department next month.
15. D. , an emeritus research scientist at the University of Michigan's School of Public Health and psychology department.
16. The journal article was co-authored by Marcellus M. Merritt of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee psychology department; John J.
17. Lead author, Simon Jones, a PhD student at Durham University's Psychology Department, said: "This is a first step towards looking at the wider factors associated with hallucinations.
18. For example, the University of Cambridge submitted 24 psychology researchers to the exercise compared with Cardiff University's submission of 59 –the highest number for a single psychology department.
19. Researchers at the University of Michigan School of Public Health and its Psychology Department released preliminary findings after 17 years of following 192 couples.
20. Dreaming is a "mood regulatory system, " says Rosalind Cartwright, PhD, chairman of the psychology department at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
21. That's the intriguing premise of a highly publicized study this year by Brian Knutson, an assistant professor in the psychology department at Stanford University, and four colleagues.
More similar words: biology department, sociology department, energy department, department of biology, department of sociology, department of anthropology, depth psychology, parapsychology, experimental psychology, developmental psychology, psychology, history department, treasury department, security department, biopsychology, neuropsychology, child psychology, psychopathology, social psychology, applied psychology, abnormal psychology, gestalt psychology, clinical psychology, cognitive psychology, department, art department, departmental, department head, war department, government department.