Random good picture Not show
1) A number of promising discoveries had also been made and were now being proved up.
2) The geologist proves up a coal deposits.
3) They decided to draw and prove up a small section.
4) My wife proved up on her Cherokee blood.
5) They proved up 22 billion tons of oil in reserves in this country.
6) They proved up the copper deposit.
7) He acknowledged that it could prove up to four times more expensive than wind or wave power.
8) In order to be sure of world events and important changes,(http://sentencedict.com/prove up.html) it is necessary to go back at least 1000 years and prove up the cycles.
9) The main aim of this project is deeply studying the rubbing dynamics of Annular Gap Affritor, prove up it' s ultra crushing mechanism.
10) Health education not only teaches one how to live, but also helps people to prove up the signification of life and pursue the life being.
11) Mostly with theories on consumption society, art and everyday life, the study will prove up the naissance and essence of this phenomenon.
More similar words: move up, move upon, product improvement, prove, proved, proven, prover, approve, improve, reprove, proverb, provence, improver, unproven, approver, proverbs, disprove, unproved, improved, reprover, reproved, approved, provender, approve of, improve on, provencal, unimproved, unapproved, proverbial, provenance.