Random good picture Not show
(1) Indinavir, a protease inhibitor, is added for workers accidentally stuck with HIVexposed needles.
(2) The most-used protease inhibitor, Crixivan, generated sales of $ 141 million in the most recent quarter.
(3) Saquinavir was the first protease inhibitor to be approved, but was soon surpassed by more effective drugs in the same class.
(4) Abbott labs has begun testing a protease inhibitor designed to be five times more powerful than those now available.
(5) Did the authors use some protease inhibitor to avoid the degradation of the protein content in the view of the increased proteolytic activity in GCF from diseased sites?
(6) Some combinations - especially those involving a protease inhibitor - require swallowing many pills throughout the day, which some people find hard to do.
(7) Extrusion could decrease the activity of protease inhibitor and content of glycinin soy.
(8) Conclusion Ulinastatin as a new broad-spectrum protease inhibitor for the treatment of severe acute pancreatitis is safe and effective, low cost, is worthy of clinical application. Sentencedict.com
(9) Synthesis of saquinavir, an HIV protease inhibitor, was researched via convergence method.
(10) Combinations of a protease inhibitor with two nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors are currently recommended for postexposure prophylaxis of relatively high-risk exposures.
(11) Reduced Fitness of Protease Inhibitor - Resistant HIV In Vivo.
(12) Trypsin protease inhibitor can decrease the utilization of protein, and result in the loss of soybean nutrition for human beings.
(13) Ritonavir - boosted double ? protease inhibitor ( PI ) ? only regimens are such an option but are prone to pharmacokinetic interactions.
(14) An HIV strain resistant to all protease inhibitor drugs currently on the market turns up in San Francisco.
(15) Indinavir is a protease inhibitor that has been found to be extremely effective for patients with HIV and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
(16) Cystatin C is the most abundant protease inhibitor in the plasma.
(17) In the reported cases, the symptoms occurred on average about 76 days from the time patients began protease inhibitor therapy.
(18) The recent developments on bioactive compounds from buckwheat, especially the physicochemical property and function of protease inhibitor, are reviewed in this paper.
(19) Objective To investigate the anti-inflammatory effects of secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor(SLPI) on newborn rats with lipopolysaccharide(LPS)-induced acute lung injury(ALI).
(20) In the outer layer cocoon silk of silkworm, there were more protease inhibitor.
(21) Some strategies may be used to prevent surgical stress-induced immunosuppression, which includes analgesic drugs devoid of immunosuppressive effects and protease inhibitor.
(22) This article reviews the active mechanism and peculiarity of HCV NS 3 protease inhibitor.
(23) Professor Marcelin: Currently we have the reserves of the phase II studies for some protease inhibitor especially for two protease inhibitors telaprevir and boceprevir.
(24) Objective To investigate the age-related change of secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor (SLPI) content in stimulated whole saliva.
More similar words: ace inhibitor, inhibitor, inhibitory, enzyme inhibition, inhibit, inhibited, prohibitory, inhibitive, inhibiting, inhibition, uninhibited, disinhibition, protease, lateral inhibition, exhibitor, proteinase, prohibit, prohibited, prohibitive, prohibition, prohibit from, prohibited area, prohibitively, increase in, prohibitionist, protea, protean, decrease in value, protein, proteinic.