Random good picture Not show
(1) The banding system is a move towards progressive taxation, which I welcome.
(2) Under progressive taxation your amount of thriving is diminished, to support welfare recipients, which if you yourself are on, then you lose the right to fail or thrive on your own merits.
(3) In all, these arguments for more progressive taxation seem weak.
(4) Progressive taxation is logical because the wealthy pay more tax. Sentencedict.com
(5) There is a case for progressive taxation, since the well-off can afford to pay more even as a percentage of income.
(6) Unfortunately, Democrats think that progressive taxation has desirable redistributive effects with few adverse economic effects.
(7) Probably the most important policy tool used in terms of the vacant or unused land in Brazil is what is referred to a "progressive taxation on vacant or unused land".
(8) Now Smith had rather little to say about whether this impartial spectator favored progressive taxation.
(9) Many of these changes have been directly related to progressive taxation, transfer payments and high levels of employment.
(10) QUESTION FROM ERIK DONNELLA: Would you explain a little bit about why a federal sales tax is a bad idea, and what the social value is of a graduated income tax and progressive taxation scheme?
(11) What vertical equity principle applies optimal personal income taxation system is confronted with choosing tax base and the progressive degree of Progressive Taxation.
(12) PNHP believes this program should be financed by truly progressive taxation.
(13) With this in mind, examine the protective tariffs, subsidies, guaranteed profits, guaranteed jobs, relief and welfare schemes, public education, progressive taxation, free credit, and public works.
(14) The "egalitarian" Japan was a creature of the 1970s, with its progressive taxation, redistribution of wealth, subsidies and the dampening of competition through regulation.
(15) The answer is to build an alternative party which campaigns for a welfare state, progressive taxation and opposition to neo-liberalism.
More similar words: progressive tax, regressive tax, progressive, progressively, unprogressive, present progressive, progressive party, progressivity, progressivism, retrogressive, progression, double taxation, taxation, retrogression, introgression, progress, make progress, aggressiveness, aggressive, digressive, regressive, work in progress, unaggressive, aggressively, economic progress, transgressive, relaxation, retrogress, laxative, aggressivity.