Random good picture Not show
1) November - Luis Fortuno of the pro-statehood New Progressive Party wins gubernatorial election and is inaugurated in January.
2) Members of the opposition Democratic Progressive Party plan large demonstrations throughout Chen's stay.
3) The opposition Democratic Progressive Party ( DPP ), which organised it, claims 600,000 took part.
4) Instead of the Democratic Progressive Party and the meaning of the flat cut, never not flat.
5) The opposition Democratic Progressive Party, which Mr Chen used to lead, is embarrassed.
6) In Democratic Progressive Party to be very flat, the counter - flat standpoint different initiation serious internal strife.
7) Democratic Progressive Party members are seen protesting outside the Taipei District Court July 31 , 2007.
8) Also speaks regarding Bian Cai Yingwen to lead Progressive Party with method , Cai Yingwen directly counter - attacks.
9) Pro-independence groups, including the opposition Democratic Progressive Party, oppose the CECA , saying that it is a step towards unification with China.
10) The Democratic Progressive Party may object to CECA . But it must offer a responsible alternative.
11) The opposition Progressive Party ( DPP ) has planned a large - scale rally in Taipei Saturday against the deal.
12) The Democratic Progressive Party may object to CECA . But it cannot deny the impact of ASEAN plus N on Taiwan's economic lifeblood.
13) But Taiwan's pro - independence opposition Democratic Progressive Party has opposed a comprehensive economic pact.
14) My friend, Patrick,(http://sentencedict.com/progressive party.html) has always been a fanatical opponent of Mr. Lane ? ? s Radical Progressive Party.
15) Eg : " My friend, Crawley, has always been a fanatical opponent of Mr Lane's Radical Progressive Party . "
16) My friend, Crawley, has always been a fanatical opponent of Mr. Lane's Radical Progressive Party.
17) My friend , Crawley , has always been a fanatical opponent of Mr. Lane's radical Progressive Party.
More similar words: progressive, progressively, progressive tax, present progressive, progressivism, retrogressive, progression, progress, retrogression, introgression, make progress, aggressiveness, digressive, regressive, aggressive, unaggressive, aggressively, economic progress, regressive tax, retrogress, aggressivity, impressiveness, expressiveness, repressive, expressive, compressive, depressive, impressive, oppressive, oppressively.