Random good picture Not show
1. The second main phase of programmed instruction became feasible with the development of low cost computing.
2. An instruction sequence in programmed instruction.
3. Most of the students can accept programmed instruction, and that this teaching the class atmosphere, so that they loose, free learning environment.
4. Self-pacing. Programmed instruction allows individuals to learn at their own pace at a time and place of their choice.
5. We experiment on programmed instruction of Combining Techniques of Acrobatic Arab Spring and back handspring.
6. The programmed instruction method of "contact skill" in volleyball designed in this paper is based on relations among the six main skills of volleyball.sentencedict.com
7. Practice and feedback. like programmed instruction, programmed tutoring requires constant learner participation.
8. Based on PLC and PLC's Programmed instruction, a practical software method filtering out some complicated disturbance from analog signal is presented.
9. The result was the emergence of programmed instruction, a technique of leading a learner through a series of instructional steps to a desired level of performance.
10. Affective and interpersonal skills are unlikely candidates for programmed instruction.
11. Another limitation of programmed instruction and later CAI was the lack of social interaction .
12. There were now only forty-eight hours left until the craft carried out its programmed instructions.
13. Computers and the Brain A conventional computer is typically a single processor acting on explicitly programmed instructions.
14. It is an attempt to apply the principle of programmed instruction to movement teaching in gymnastics.
15. The teaching machine, a mechanical invention to automate the task of programmed instruction.
More similar words: assisted instruction, grammatical construction, structured programming, programmer productivity, structured program, instruction, preprogrammed, instructions, instructional, direct instruction, call instruction, instruction code, instruction book, instruction sheet, jump instruction, operation instruction, production program, microinstruction, instruction cycle, macroinstruction, clear instruction, applications programme, application programmer, simple instruction, instruction manual, instruction system, programmed cell death, machine instruction, instruction pointer, control instruction.