Random good picture Not show
1. Only 70 state enterprises exceeded their planned profit target in the year.
2. They are also useful for converting profit targets into production targets or sales targets.
3. No stop loss. No profit target. No time target.
4. How much is your annual profit target?
5. Your profit target is $ 26, with a stop at $ 18.
6. You may see a spot where you want to get out - a profit target, where you can place a limit order.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. What is the ratio of the distances to your stop - loss and the profit target?
8. If your time horizon is wider, use the lower channel wall for the profit target.
9. Once a Stack Order is filled, covering orders are instantly placed at a specific profit target; these are called "Profit Orders".
10. Transactions, they do not set risk limits, nor set a profit target.
11. Your risk to profit ratio has to be minimum 1:2. That means if you are taking a 5% risk on a trade make sure your profit target would be at least 10%. Always have realistic targets.
More similar words: profit tax, profit taking, profit margin, marginal profit, margin of profit, gross profit margin, profits, profit, non-profit, nonprofit, at a profit, profiteer, net profit, not-for-profit, profit from, profitable, make profits, profitless, profitably, normal profit, clear profit, profit ratio, turn a profit, gross profit, profiteering, profit sharing, profit and loss, profit-making, excess profit, profit motive.