Random good picture Not show
1. Industrial capitalism was indeed expanding productive power and creating a sharp division between employers and employees.
2. Please note this, influence is the first productive power.
3. It represents productive power that is required in any enterprise.
4. As the industrial division representing the productive power transformed from modern information technology, IT industry is the main force of high-tech industries.
5. The economic law is also productive power because of its benefit chauvinism.
6. The economic law is productive power because of its benefit chauvinism.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Intellectuals are since time memorial the productive power behind cultural research.
8. It is the process of developing circulation productive power at a high level and also a process of institutional reform as well as innovation of system and concept.
9. The accumulation of capital, and hence the ownership of capital, was central in harnessing the productive power of mechanical energy.
10. The party is ahead of the times all the time, which has become the presentative of advanced productive power, advanced culture and the complete benefits of the people in China.
11. As it is the beginning of creating artificial matter(sentencedict.com), generalized design is a productive power and can push forward economic development and social progress.
12. Secondly, we should develop commercial economy and market economy, promote productive power and solve people's material requirements, which is the material basis.
13. It should be obvious that real buying power is wiped out to the same extent as productive power is wiped out.
14. The practice of Chinese revolution and modernization construction is surely a historical proof that Marxist philosophy is productive power.
15. It's a Marxist thesis that our Party must constently represent the demand of China's advancing social productive power.
16. Insisting on the advancement must require college education to adapt to Chinese advanced productive power and advanced cultural development continually.
17. Political science refers to history, and inquires whether England has not in former times drawn from Germany, Italy, Holland, France, Spain, and Portugal by these means a mass of proDuctive power.
18. And relation to it, it is the problem "how to construct socialism in China which productive power is not very high", that need our give suggests.
19. As she writes in The Global City, such places are uniquely suited to translate their productive power into "the practice of global control.
20. Only if the scientific innovative theory converted to the technical innovative principle, it can become productive power.
More similar words: productive potential, native products, productive, productive activity, unproductive, nonproductive, non-productive, productively, reproductive, motive power, unproductively, productive time, productiveness, productive forces, negative power, relative power, productive assets, reproductive organ, counterproductive, product introduction, competitive power, reproductive system, productive capacity, reproductive cloning, productive efficiency, male reproductive system, productivity, introductive, female reproductive system, labour productivity.