Random good picture Not show
1. Productive activity was carried out by peasants, who lived on and cultivated the land which was controlled by the feudal lords.
2. The results were predictable: the level of productive activity at the office fell off sharply.
3. It places human productive activity at forefront.
4. There ensued a partial restoration of productive activity.
5. As a kind of productive activity, education can improve person' s abilities such as occupational skills, technology , cultural level, entrepreneur spirit and the ability of management, etc.
6. "That is what distinguishes games" he says, "From productive activity."
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. Macherey regards literature as a productive activity with ideology as its raw material.
8. Problem solving is not only a productive activity process, but also an advanced learning process.
9. In productive activity and scientific analysis, some common simple primary functions are used to fit empirical equation.
10. Circular economy is a process of productive activity which utilizes energy and its waste comprehensively guided by the thought of sustainable development and according to the way of clean production.
11. But bearing risk is not, by itself, a productive activity.
12. The reason for this is that women are forced to carry on the main productive activity by themselves because of their subjection.
13. The government aimed to reduce further its direct role in productive activity and to continue the liberalization of the foreign trade system.
14. This is the claim that industrialism had lightened the intensity of human productive activity.
15. Another walker invited me to join her knitting group, where I rediscovered a long-abandoned productive activity and learned how to crochet.
16. There's a lot of science that shows it's important to have kids play, to have unstructured playtime, and that every moment doesn't have to be spent in productive activity.
17. The result indicates that this method can be used to monitor grinding quality on line in real productive activity.
18. Marx's concept of practice consists of two aspects. that is, productive activity and communication activity.
19. As for its behavior, education is a special social productive activity, which produces special educational products.
20. And it is the organic combination of the agriculture productive activity and tourism, and it is also becoming a new economic growth point.
21. The fluctuation of foreign exchange rate impacts the enterprises productive activity and financial expenses greatly.
22. The policy is designed to cripple Gaza's economy by blocking the flow of goods necessary for economic or productive activity and also to prevent people from travelling as a means of pressure.
23. But this requires greater domestic competition, reallocation of resources to more productive activity and better utilisation of labour.
24. The problem is, planning can way too often move from a productive activity to diminishing returns.
25. 318 million children under 18 work in some form of productive activity.
More similar words: productivity, labour productivity, capital productivity, creative activity, productive assets, productive capacity, productive, unproductive, reproductive, nonproductive, productively, non-productive, productiveness, productive time, unproductively, productive forces, reproductive organ, counterproductive, reproductive system, reproductive cloning, productive potential, productive efficiency, reactivity, introductive, conductivity, male reproductive system, female reproductive system, product introduction, superconductivity, production practice.