Random good picture Not show
1. Foreign trade; Favorable Balance Of Trade; Processing trade; Present situation; Countermeasure.
2. Export processing zone is a special district as processing trade.
3. The transformation of processing trade refers to processing trade changes from resource-intensive industry and labour-intensive industry to capital-intensive industry or technology-intensive industry.
4. Now our country's processing trade is still in the lower end of the international division of labour, and it still has many problems, which restrict to bring its roles into full play.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
5. Outward processing trade shall be carried out within the valid term of the manual processing trade.
6. Processing trade often goes with the import of raw and semi-processed materials or intermediate products and the equipment needed for production.
7. The regional distribution of processing trade has been somehow ameliorated.
8. To conduct the operation administration of the Processing Trade Unit Cost Appraisal Office.
9. But with the development of processing trade, the cost of labor escalated, trade barriers became daily frequency, international competition got to much more impetuously.
10. Wew m by agree to do processing trade wi - th you.
11. Processing trade has become the top one pattern of trade in China's foreign trade, and the topic of its sustainable development has been discussed widely.
12. Processing trade refers to the import of duty-free materials that are strictly for re-export in finished goods.
13. It is a better condition for processing trade and shows clearly predominance.
14. Review time, processing trade bonded goods[Sentencedict.com], processing procedures carried forward with the export processing zones to deep processing carry-out area to compare the program area.
15. Impulse function test shows that FDI, surplus of processing trade and remain sum of deposit minus loan impact exchange reserve positively and persistently.
16. General trade and processing trade developed synchronously, and the processing trade proportion increased slightly.
17. Meanwhile, we undertake the business of processing trade, assembling trade, and compensatory trade, etc.
18. Thirdly, on the whole, the net barter terms of trade of general trade has been deteriorating, while the net barter terms of trade of processing trade has been improving after 2007.
19. As one of the most important components in international trade, processing trade has taken half out the value of international trade.
20. Going through the procedures of modification, supplement, deferment and cancellation in processing trade.
21. Besides, the average contribution rate and fuel rate to the economic growth of the processing trade is lower than the general trade'.
22. Article 21 The goods imported and exported by operating enterprises by way of processing trade shall be included in the customs statistics.
23. Researching those theories can tell us how to develop processing trade, define our role in international division of labour.
24. Going through the formalities of online prime entry, examination and approval of processing trade contract.
25. This article is for the purpose of analyzing the Renminbi revaluation to our country processing trade influence, then proposes to the processing trade some ordering strategy .
More similar words: processing time, processing procedure, processing, central processing unit, reprocessing, preprocessing, processing program, data processing, file processing, processing unit, word processing, processing line, order processing, processing speed, image processing, array processing, processing plant, batch processing, multiprocessing, video processing, transaction processing system, signal processing, serial processing, processing center, parallel processing, semantic processing, processing capacity, sequential processing, export processing zone, distributed processing.