Random good picture Not show
1. Catering has been franchised to a private company.
2. Heron is a private company and is not quoted on the Stock Market.
3. There also is talk that the private company might go public, selling stock to raise more cash for growth.
4. In this sense, a small private company may confer no great advantage over the personal liability of a partner.
5. Alternatively, a private company need not be limited at all, and can trade as an unlimited company.
6. I believe your correspondent forgets we are a private company still in absolute control of 75 percent of it.
7. A private company differs from a public company in a considerable number of ways.
8. There are several advantages to being a private company, Graham reckons.
9. The private company was assigned the task of monitoring its own operations, which we find unacceptable.
10. Equally, it is an offence for a private company to pass itself off as being a public company and viceversa.
11. Institutional care is provided by a private company as well as by the state.
12. Around 75 % of Dera will become a private company, which will be groomed for flotation, possibly during 2001.
13. Then they brought in a private company to improve their gift shops, and gift sales increased by 50 percent.
14. C Obtain some details - Quoted or Private company, activities, location, size and whether there is synergy.
15. A private company may, however, be limited by shares or limited by guarantee.
16. In a private company, the market value of the stock is determined by an outside valuation performed yearly.
17. However, by far the majority of private company acquisitions are concluded by private contract.
18. These are especially acute where a substantial private company is being acquired in a Reverse or Super Class One transaction.
19. The source of Mr Mukhametshin's wealth is a private company called, unsurprisingly, Anis.
20. The city also hired a private company to build and run its cogeneration plant at the Miramar landfill.
21. For example it might be his private company.
22. It is the first time that a private company has been allowed to build a water recycling plant in Australia, he says.
23. Private company, traders, suppliers, distributors for African American, Asian & European companies.
24. Why should the taxpayer pick up the tab for mistakes made by a private company?
25. Liberal Democrat leader Mike Storey backed the inquiry into the passing of the information to a private company.
26. By a government licence under the Act, Mercury Communications, a private company, was authorized to establish a communications system.
27. Following from the Companies Acts of 1980 and 1981,(sentencedict.com/private company.html) it is much more advantageous to register as a private company.
28. The striking thing about Judge Jackson's thinking was his reluctance in imposing the government's will on a private company.
29. There are 83 licensed pilots who provide pilotage services through a private company.
30. The Joint Stock company may be either a public company or a private company.
More similar words: private, private enterprise, in private, privately, privateer, private law, private line, private parts, private sector, private school, private property, private ownership, the private sector, private international law, privatize, privation, deprivation, derivate, finance company, insurance company, privatization, privatisation, company, derivative, derivation, accompany, privacy, companion, accompanied, accompanying.