Random good picture Not show
1. Huge sums of private capital will be ploughed into the ailing industries of the east.
2. Florida has successfully used private capital in prison construction and operation, with a minimal state subsidy for each inmate.
3. At the same time, their capacity to leverage private capital in support of these developments has varied considerably.
4. Servicing private capital in this way is usually a matter of job redistribution rather than job creation.
5. The ability to leverage private capital has also come to be increasingly expressed in defense of sorely needed downtown redevelopment activity.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Private capital investment and real estate values also remain weak, economists say.
7. Now, private capital dominated the power market of world major nation already basically.
8. Net private capital inflows into America seem to have evaporated since the credit turmoil began.
9. One explanation could be that the private capital outflow from Asia offsets the current account surplus.
10. Along with the rising of private capital economy and the development of county economy, Co.
11. Since 2005 private capital has being playing a part in the country's animation industry.
12. It'suggests private capital will be attracted if the government continues to backstop deals.
13. In the statement, Geithner also believe that private capital to enter the whole scheme becomes different.
14. "The likelihood that private capital may enter in these industries is very slim unless the private investors are protected by special policies," Zhang wrote.
15. State , foreign and private capital are now working side by side to propel economic development.
16. The diversity that implements foreign capital, private capital, share - holding system invests policy.
17. The Institute will be housed in a Regency terrace house in central London and will be funded by private capital.
18. Last year the government introduced a number of tax concessions to bring private capital and expertise into the hotel and tourism sectors.
19. Within six months we will review the roads programme and mobilise private capital for large-scale public transport investment.
20. By contrast MDC's land reclamation and infrastructural provisions have demonstrated a markedly weaker propensity for attracting private capital.
21. UDCs are designed to create the conditions and confidence necessary to attract private capital.
22. Emerging economies are being hit hard by weakening exports and the collapse of private capital flows.
23. The energy sources that Lovins says are much more popular for private capital includes what he calls "micropower".
24. The petty loan company's experiment site, opened one by the private capital "the blood transfusion" the small and medium -sized enterprise legitimate channel, this opportunity widely favors.
25. Our current old, piecemeal energy transmission capability is barely up to today's need let alone tomorrow's and I see no signs of private capital stepping in to do the job.
26. Multi - party system in the West, still are in control of private capital of public power.
27. It provides long-term funds for promising ideas; it transfers risk to private capital markets; and it costs public money only if the scheme provides specific social benefits.
28. Now that sovereign-wealth funds have retreated, hit by investment losses and a sagging oil price, private equity is perhaps the most promising source of private capital.
29. Borrowers in the new issue market may be raising capital for converting private capital into public capital; this is known as "going public."
30. We need the government to force the banks to write down all their bad assets now and then recapitalize themselves, preferably with private capital.
More similar words: state capital, state capitalism, share capital, recapitalize, raise capital, private company, decapitate, active capital, decapitated, venture capital, make capital out of, recapitalization, private detective, venture capitalist, capitalist economy, private corporation, capitalization rate, capital, private, capitally, decapitation, privates, to cap it all, private-enterprise, private enterprise, private use, in private, privately, privateer, capitalist.