Random good picture Not show
1. Prince Charles is a keen polo player.
2. Can you see Prince Charles in the royal box?
3. Prince Charles condemned the assertively modernist style of architecture.
4. Prince Charles was invested with Prince of Wales in 1969.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Prince Charles was invested as Prince of Wales in 1969.
6. Prince Charles is first in line to the British throne.
7. Prince Charles is next in line to the British throne.
8. Prince Charles will be the guest of honour.
9. She went water skiing while Prince Charles went windsurfing.
10. Prince Charles is next in line to the crown.
11. Prince Charles regularly plays polo there.
12. The captain of Prince Charles s team. Enormous fun!
13. Prince Charles Edward was not among the runaways although to rescue him had been the task force's real objective.
14. Prince Charles, he says, hates being recognised in public and has transferred these emotions to buildings.
15. What made it worse was that Prince Charles seemed less concerned about her predicament than that of his friend Camilla Parker-Bowles.
16. Among the 43-year-old Sydney woman's famous clients is Prince Charles, whom she treated after his much-publicised polo injury.
17. With backing from Prince Charles, who was once treated at the hospital for a cut hand,(sentencedict.com) a campaign was launched.
18. The friendship between Prince Charles and Camilla continues to this day.
19. Prince Charles admired her sense of style and colour and left the burden of decoration to her.
20. Prince Charles is next in line to become king of England.
21. As Prince Charles watches his sons open their presents at Sandringham, his wife will be 80 miles away at Althorp.
22. Prince Charles will be a special guest at the exhibition.
23. It was a tremendous coup for the local paper to get an exclusive interview with Prince Charles.
24. Lady Diana Spencer became Princess Diana when she married Prince Charles.
25. Yet it never entered her head for a moment to think that Prince Charles was remotely interested in romance.
26. Diana, driving herself, arrived first, followed 25 minutes later by Prince Charles, who was chauffeured in his Bentley.
27. But one key figure in this whole drama has remained silent - Prince Charles.
28. Eventually, taking my cue as previously coached, I found myself shaking hands with Prince Charles.
29. Royal art on show ART lovers will tomorrow be able to view more than 30 watercolours painted by Prince Charles.
30. But he doesn't veer to the same extremes as Prince Charles.
More similar words: prince charming, charles, charles i, charles ii, charleston, charles darwin, charles dickens, charles de gaulle, charles lindbergh, charles evans hughes, performance characteristics, charlie chaplin, charlemagne, charley horse, service charge, ambulance chaser, vice chancellor, vice-chancellor, harlem renaissance, characterless, device characteristic, prince of wales, arles, harlem, princess of wales, earless, gearless, fearless, tearless, starless.