Random good picture Not show
(1) We can calculate the price per unit along the following lines: However, this only yields an average selling price.
(2) But she said setting a minimum price per unit was "probably illegal".
(3) Obtain quaint from general company as to fob price per unit on basis 200 units.
(4) Scotland is planning to introduce a minimum price per unit for alcohol, but Ms Milton said the move was probably illegal under European trade laws and would be challenged.
(5) The price per unit of commodity where the amount to be paid or received is directly established or substantially influenced by a controlling agent.
(6) Low - cost power plant construction, electricity price per unit will gradually be reduced to 1 yuan.
(7) Instead, government offered to guarantee a purcase of a large quantity of desktops which ensured the law price per unit.
(8) If two scenarios exist that result in the same profit, you should choose to buy at the lowest price per unit.
(9) It helps determine the number of units to produce, sales dollars needed to justify production, or sales price per unit to charge for a product.
(10) Price setting algorithm for demand sensitive model helps sellers to get decision variables, price per unit that maximizes profit for the quantity ordered by buyers.
(11) Kindly provide us with more details about the shipping costs and price per unit.
(12) A water tariff structure with step-wise increase or decrease of the price per unit water from one block to the next.
(13) However, the most important metric for large-scale grid storage is price per unit of energy per cycle, says Donald Sadoway(Sentencedict.com), a materials science and engineering professor at MIT.
(14) The Investigation shows that an increase in demand ordered decreases price per unit of a good, at the same time increasing profit of seller and decreasing the sales cost.
(15) The theory considers aggregates of quantity demanded by buyers and quantity supplied by sellers at each possible price per unit.
(16) The demand curve shows how much of a good consumers are willing to buy as the price per unit changes holding non-price factors constant.
More similar words: unit price, cost per unit, invoice price, price policy, unit pricing, uniform price, reference price, initial price, run its course, triceps, hyperuricemia, voiceprint, rice paper, rice paddy, vice-principal, quadriceps, price, metric unit, service unit, priced, pricey, caprice, call price, price tag, price cut, top price, cut-price, bid price, oil price, all prices.