Random good picture Not show
1) Just occasionally, however, the commodity price movements provided a window of opportunity to relax the highly protectionist policies.
2) At constant prices accounting for price movements, this represents a 7.6% increase, comparing favourably with last years increase of 1.6%.
3) This means a punter can follow the price movements himself, or obtain up to date prices from his stockbroker.
4) Bonds with greater duration experience greater price movements as yields fluctuate.
5) This other kind of price movement is short - term information known to a few trader groups.
6) The gross price movement of Wave 4 must also be greater than either the gross movement of Wave 2 of 5 or Wave 4 of 5.
7) In view of the uncertainty of the price movement,[http://sentencedict.com/price movement.html] we deem it advisable to withhold offering.
8) Stock price movement in different time is independent, and the performance is in stochastic condition.
9) It is shown by the activity and price movement of securities.
10) A measure correlating stock price movement to the movement of an index.
11) Thellos other kind of price movement is short - term information known to a few trader groups.
12) Historical volatility is the actual measure of futures price movement from the past.
13) Both approaches attempt to predict the future price movement of a stock.
14) Farm support prices are a useful protection against sudden adverse price movements.
15) This suggest that mispricings can be used to predict subsequent price movements.
16) But it's hard to tell if the name change impacted the share - price movement.
17) A price formation that can either signal a reversal or a continuation of price movement.
18) The MACD is a trend - following indicator, moving in the direction of the prevailing price movement.
19) A tight consensus is generally reflected in bond prices and there is little price movement in the market after the release of "in-line" data.
20) Speculation The process of selecting investments with higher risk in order to profit from an anticipated price movement.
21) One , the main factor 1 that affects climate of produce price movement. Historical germ.
More similar words: eye movement, in the movement, rapid eye movement, rapid eye movement sleep, movement, art movement, youth movement, apparent movement, labor movement, bowel movement, fetal movement, troop movement, reform movement, labour movement, social movement, forward movement, zionist movement, crustal movement, anti-war movement, brownian movement, market movements, tectonic movement, cyclical movement, feminist movement, women's liberation movement, political movement, religious movement, civil rights movement, settlement price, price method.