Random good picture Not show
1. Several states have recently put new money into preventive services for low-income pregnant women and their babies.
2. The survey measured the availability of preventive services and was validated by a third party, the Medstat Group.
3. Inevitably it is the preventive services that are most vulnerable to cuts - the playgroups and child-minder schemes, for example.
4. Child care agencies may offer preventive services at several different levels.
5. But clinical preventive service is under the vacuum condition by the actual medical system.
6. Two dozen major California health maintenance organizations will receive a report card today on the quality of their preventive services.
7. But the report was limited to comparing use of six preventive services.
8. The evidence on uptake was more mixed although there was a clear class gradient with regard to preventive services.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
9. More financial support for family life and access to preventive services would help to reduce marital distress.
10. Payment system for public health service includes global budget, fee for service, capitation, salary, performance-related pay, line budget, preventive service account and periodic health visit fee.
More similar words: active service, in active service, selective service, internal revenue service, preventive, preventive action, preventive medicine, preventive maintenance, see service, preventative, phone service, home service, wire service, table service, Teleservices, service level, outside service, telephone service, after-sale service, press into service, maintenance service, service center, intelligence service, service entrance, prevention, preservative, service department, management services, accident prevention, service.