Random good picture Not show
1. The press agent tied himself in knots trying to apologise.
2. This guy must have had a press agent.
3. The press agent succeeded by having Rockefeller give money to charity.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. Citric acid(CA) can be used as durable press agent of natural fiber fabrics. After during pad-dry-cure technique , ester crosslinking was formed between CA and fiber.
5. The child actor's press agent says: "He does not talk to the press on such matters."
6. The difference between a bandit and a patriot is a good press agent.
7. Because officials are so anxious to get good press, there is often tremendous pressure on the government press agent.
8. She preferred eating there, and she was reading the latest stack of clippings her press agent had sent her.
9. They tried it on a male movie star in Hollywood and he told his right salary and his press agent quit him.
10. The worldwide revulsion that followed was such that JDR decided to hire the most talented press agent in the country, Ivy Lee, who got the tough assignment of whitewashing the tycoon's bloodied image.
11. At that time, Freud's young nephew, Edward Bernays was working as a press agent in America.
More similar words: press agency, business agent, dressage, message, new message, phone message, get the message, presage, voice message, coded message, send a message, short message, error message, verbal message, outgoing message, newsagent, telephone message, commercial message, sales agent, a gentleman's agreement, customs agent, depressant, suppressant, infectious agent, passage, massage, immunosuppressant, massager, present progressive, passageway.