Random good picture Not show
1. President Truman desegregated the American armed forces in 1948.
2. He and his staff lobbied President Truman to create a national commission on civil rights.
3. President Truman ordered Clark to take every action to apprehend and convict the murderers.
4. Yes! Like President Truman said, The buck stops here.
5. The military services were segregated (until President Truman issued a desegregation order in 1948), as were the schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia.
6. On Dec .31, 1946, President Truman declared an end to the period of World War ll hostilities.
7. President Truman and his military advisers were concerned World War Three would start.
8. Not long afterwards the U.S. President Truman made his belligerent State of Union Message.
9. President Truman once said he wants an economic advisor who is one handed.
10. President Truman responded by calling for an extension of military training.
11. In 1948 President Truman made the first push for universal health care in our country.
12. Not long afterwards the U.S. President Truman made his very belligerent'state of Union Message "
13. The last time she heard from him was when he wanted her to translate and mail a letter to President Truman.
14. One of the first, and surely the most important, of those to feel these impulses was President Truman.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
15. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father, or President Truman.
16. The strike came at a time when the national economy was recovering from the second World War, and president Truman saw the UMWA's actions as counterproductive to national industrial recovery.
More similar words: president, ex-president, presidential, vice-president, vice president, president-elect, president eisenhower, presidency, resident, president of the united states, nonresident, non-resident, residential, residentially, resident alien, non-residential, nonresidential, residential area, preside, residency, residence, preside at, preside over, residence time, hall of residence, truman, harry truman, harry s truman, truman doctrine, reside.