Random good picture Not show
1. He achieved notoriety as chief counsel to President Nixon in the Watergate break-in.
2. President Nixon created the Environmental Protection Agency, crucially acknowledging environmental stewardship as necessarily a federal task.
3. Former president Nixon strongly criticized Bush for failing to respond to the crisis in the republics with a massive aid program.
4. The grand jury also named President Nixon as a co-conspirator, though he was not indicted.
5. President Nixon punctuated his Watergate tapes with obscenities.
6. Nominated by President Nixon in 1974, Quello has evolved into an institution at the commission, outlasting chairman after chairman.
7. Dissenter Donald Ross was appointed by President Nixon.
8. Perhaps most disappointing to the Shah was that President Nixon did not attend.
9. He was named a district judge by President Nixon in 1974 after a decade on the federal bankruptcy bench.
10. Three days later, however, President Nixon ordered that the reconnaissance missions be resumed and that they receive adequate protection.
11. Little became very famous impersonating President Nixon.
12. President Nixon met with Chairman Mao Tse - tung of the Communist Party of China on February 21.
13. President Nixon devalues the dollar, journeys to Peking and Moscow; the future remains unknown.
14. President Nixon appointed Rehnquist to the Supreme Court in 1972, and in 1986, President Reagan tapped him as chief justice to replace Warren Burger.
15. During his second term, President Nixon was forced to resign because of the Watergate case.
16. Despite ignominy of Watergate, President Nixon still wins praise for building bridges to China.
17. President Nixon gave a reception for distinguished American expatriates.
18. Ex - President Nixon visited the White House to pay his respects to President Reagan.
19. President Nixon planted an American redwood with his own hands in Hangzhou West Hill Park.
20. President Nixon: Vice President Ford will be sworn as President at that hour in this office.
21. One can do a lot of name-dropping with names of the school'sparents. President Nixon sent his daughters there.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. True, it had not been a banner year for Republican candidates, thanks to the resignation of President Nixon that summer.
23. He came to prominence as a speech writer for President Nixon.
24. Currier was the first American officer appointed to station at the liaison office (consulate office of today) in Beijing during the time of President Nixon in 1973.
25. He urged me to convey his good wishes to President Nixon.
26. Queen Elizabeth to the Shah of Iran in her Luxury carriage: "Yes, President Nixon once visited me, he stole a spoon."
27. After much investigation, the reporters linked Watergate break - in to President Nixon and his top advisers.
28. As they left the airport that day, Premier Zhou En-Lai said this to President Nixon: "Your handshake came over the vastest ocean in the world-25 years of no communication."
29. On the red-eye to Washington, Elvis scribbled a letter to President Nixon.
30. The Watergate's scandal is the name given to illegal activities by president Nixon 1972 re - election committee.
More similar words: president, ex-president, presidential, vice-president, vice president, presidents' day, president-elect, president hoover, president truman, president lincoln, presidential term, president mckinley, president eisenhower, president jefferson, senior vice president, presidency, resident, student residence, president of the united states, nonresident, non-resident, residential, residentially, non-residential, resident alien, nonresidential, residential area, residential district, preside, nixon.