Random good picture Not show
1. Fortunately President Johnson was possibly an even more passionate supporter of the space programme.
2. Calls from President Kennedy and President Johnson were put through to that room.
3. President Johnson expressed a sense of betrayal as a result of the riots.
4. President Johnson concerned himself not with police brutality or other grievances of the rioters but the political considerations.
5. In 1965, a confidential report to President Johnson was leaked to the press.
6. When President Kennedy and President Johnson were working to create Medicare, opponents warned of'socialized medicine. "
7. President Eisenhower and President Johnson expressed the same conclusion during their terms of office.
8. President Johnson appointed a special committee to investigate the murder of President Kennedy.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. It was a hotline call from Khrushchev to President Johnson.
10. President Johnson declared Sunday, April 7, a national day of mourning, and all flags half mast.
11. Zero : It was a hotline call from Khrushchev to President Johnson.
12. Radicals in the House of Representatives brought eleven charges against President Johnson. Most of the charges were based on Johnson's removal from office of his secretary of war.
13. He removed his black horn-rimmed glasses, paused as he choked back a sob and then continued reporting about the whereabouts of then-Vice President Johnson, soon to be sworn in as president.
14. Every time we drop our bombs in North Vietnam, President Johnson talks eloquently about peace.
More similar words: president john adams, president lyndon johnson, president jefferson, johnson, president, andrew johnson, ex-president, lyndon johnson, samuel johnson, president ford, presidential, vice president, president bush, presidents' day, vice-president, saint john, president-elect, president nixon, president lincoln, president truman, president reagan, president hoover, president carter, vice-presidential, presidential term, president kennedy, president mckinley, lyndon baines johnson, president roosevelt, president eisenhower.