Random good picture Not show
1. Appointed by President Carter in 1978, Collins became the fifth sitting judge to be indicted in the past decade.
2. In Washington, President Carter was delighted that the Shah's arrival in the states would be further delayed.
3. Former President Carter will be the main speaker at the graduation.
4. Regulatory policy on carcinogens under President Carter favoured erring on the side of safety.
5. In 1979, President Carter commuted her seven-year sentence for bank robbery and use of a firearm in commission of a felony.
6. President Carter displayed considerable restraint in the crisis until an attempt was made in April 1980 to rescue the hostages by force.
7. I congratulate President Carter on his victory here.
8. On January 29, 1979, Vicepremier Deng Xiaoping and President Carter had a chat before their talks.
9. President Carter signed the bill into law ( Public Law 95 - 91 ) on August 4, 1977.
10. He accused President Carter of vacillation and retreat.
11. President Carter seemed to have survived a vigorous challenge to his renomination from Senator Edward Kennedy, but Kennedy had not withdrawn.
12. The pain was so bad that President Carter had to take a day off from work.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Principle: From the outset, President Carter pronounced previous administrations totally misguided.
14. Reinhardt was tapped for the federal bench in 1980 by former President Carter.
15. He is too young to have covered Kennedy, but he wrote speeches for President Carter and is a certified political junkie.
16. The last American to win the prize or share it was former President Carter in 2002.
17. The second day featured a presentation of the platform, and strong speeches by President Carter, Tom Harkin, and Jesse Jackson.
More similar words: presidential term, president, ex-president, president ford, presidential, vice president, presidents' day, vice-president, president nixon, president-elect, president hoover, president lincoln, president truman, president mckinley, president eisenhower, president jefferson, senior vice president, presidency, resident, student residence, president of the united states, nonresident, non-resident, residential, residentially, nonresidential, resident alien, non-residential, residential area, residential district.