Random good picture Not show
1. Your spouse dies after taking a prescription medicine.
2. Would you purchase prescription medicine online?
3. Prescription medicine for expected length of stay.
4. This is a prescription medicine.
5. Prescription medicine usually comes in pill bottles, but in some parts of the United States, foods like artichokes, beets, spinach, and apples have also become part of the doctor's arsenal.
6. We offer wide range of prescription medicine at very low cost and competitive terms and conditions.
7. This way, please. You can buy prescription medicine here and a lot of OTC medicine over there.
8. 44Afghan women receive prescription medicine after being treated at a USAID-funded clinic, September 7, 2011 in Farza, Afghanistan.
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. For example, besides medical procedures and prescription medicine, some programs cover such things as first aid kits, band aids, cough syrup, over the counter drugs, etc.
10. However, prescription medicine and non-prescribed medicine classify the management system who our country pursue, the execution of GMG/GSP, will have a tremendous influence on the market of medicines.
11. BYETTA is an injectable prescription medicine that may improve blood sugar (glucose) control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus, when used with a diet and exercise program.
12. Medical authorities urge anyone taking a prescription medicine, especially those with a chronic illness, to consult with a doctor or pharmacist before taking any OTC drug.
13. Methods:Through the prescription medicine drying, crushing, sterilization, capsule was made, TLC method to identify the capsule semen raphani.
14. Patients on prescription medicine, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product.
15. If you are taking a prescription medicine, check with a health care professional before using.
16. Fourth , product this non - prescription medicine, in register buy, needing to show several valid certificates.
17. We offer wide range of prescription medicine , nonprescription medicine, OTS at very low cost and competitive terms and conditions.
18. Illiterates can not read instructions on a bottle of prescription medicine.
19. Leonardo think to do so, it is easy to open a prescription medicine doctor.
20. Eminem has regularly alluded to his previous addiction to prescription medicine, which began during his 8 Mile filming in 2002.
21. He says that a number of factors could affect the likelihood of a given individual dying from a dangerous combination of prescription medicine.
22. Lifetime sales of Pfizer's cholesterol-lowering drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), the world's top-selling prescription medicine. It loses patent protection from 30 November.
More similar words: prescription, nonprescription, prescription drug, prescriptive, prescriptivism, description, job description, prescript, ascription, subscription, inscription, conscription, proscription, transcription, circumscription, descriptive, descriptively, medicine, descriptive language, descriptive statistics, medicine cabinet, cold medicine, herbal medicine, family medicine, forensic medicine, nuclear medicine, holistic medicine, chemical medicine, internal medicine, typescript.