Random good picture Not show
1. In the Supreme Soviet standing commissions and their preparatory committees, however, limited serious examination of policies took place.
2. The two-week First Session of the Preparatory Committee for the 2010 NPT Review Conference opened in Geneva on Monday.
3. After the intense preparatory work of the Preparatory Committee, the West Lake Expo finally opened on June 6.
4. The Preparatory Committee for the conference extends to you our invitation and bids you welcome.
5. We have established a preparatory committee covering 29 ministries last February, and have actively participated in the UN's preparatory process.
6. National Government to " unify the Preparatory Committee for Mandarin. "
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. At present, our Preparatory Committee had already fully devoted into preparing for the Mid - Autumn Festival Evening.
8. During the event, the Preparatory Committee of CFAA held a work session, Mr. Zong Wa, Deputy Secretary-General of CEAIE, Secretary-General of CFAA delivered an annual work report.
9. The second part discusses the work of the Preparatory Committee.
10. The Preparatory Committee shall be composed of mainland members and of Hong Kong members who shall constitute not less than 50 per cent of its membership.
11. The Preparatory Committee of FLE was formed and the first FLE publicity campaign was launched in the same year.
12. Chairman of the Preparatory Committee of Taiwan Association of the management on pressure measure.
13. Secretariat of Preparatory Committee will issue email confirmation after we received your Registration Form.
14. This is the first meeting of the Intergovernmental Preparatory Committee of the WSIS. Both procedural and substantive issues will be addressed in this meeting.
15. The resolution mandates five meetings of a preparatory committee leading to a U.N. negotiating conference in 2012.
16. In January 1951, Catholic believers in Tianjin were the first to set up the Preparatory Committee for the Promotion of Catholic Reform Movement.
17. First of all, please allow me, on behalf of the Chinese delegation, to extend to you our sincere congratulations on your assumption of the Presidency of the Intergovernmental Preparatory Committee.
18. Legislator Edmund Ho Hau-wah's election was rubber-stamped by the Preparatory Committee of the Macau SAR chaired by Vice-Premier Qian Qichen.
19. Please fill in the Application Form and post or fax it to the preparatory committee with official seal.
20. If you are in United States, please let Culture Center of T. E. C. O. in New York transfers the registration information to Preparatory Committee.
More similar words: advisory committee, preparatory, preparatory to, preparatory school, separatory, committee, steering committee, nuclear regulatory commission, subcommittee, committeeman, budget committee, joint committee, audit committee, committee member, ethics committee, committee system, select committee, committee meeting, standing committee, finance committee, central committee, welcoming committee, executive committee, organizing committee, ways and means committee, management committee, preparative, preparation, political action committee, separator.