Random good picture Not show
1. The predicted value of total annual O_2 consumption by respiration in litter components showed that 21.04—24.38% weight loss was resulted from microbial respiration.
2. The relative error between the predicted value from BP network and observed value was lower than 4%.
3. Thirdly, to correct the somewhat high predicted value, a lowpass filtering is applied.
4. With the predicted value of system output instead of measured value, the weight coeffient is corrected and the controller parameters are changed in real time to improve the control performance.
5. The difference between actual and predicted value within 2 D was 92.65 % or 91.43 %.
6. The predicted value of holocellulose has nothing to do with the change of size of example.
7. The check result indicated that J9 the forecast model can control the predicted value relative error in 5%, the J15 forecast model can control in 3%.
8. The experimental result indicates that the new spectral prediction model can give more accurate spectral predicted value than the other's.
9. Thus, a single unsigned byte would be dedicated for a predicted value, and predicting the 6,005,940 ratings of the test set would require 6,005,940 bytes.
10. The simulation example shows the most generalized relative error is 5.611%. The predicted value is near the actual output.
11. The mathematical model can not only be used to evaluate the reliability of product, but also can be used to make quantity management with its predicted value.
12. Among both groups, the mean prebronchodilator FEV1 decreased from 3.14 l to 2.84 l, but the predicted value remained at exactly the same level of airway function (89% of predicted).
13. In addition, the branch predictor can also comprises a prediction Hash table with a plurality of predicted values, and each predicted value uniquely corresponds to a plurality of storage positions.
14. Through the actual test, the results value and the design predicted value can tally well.
15. Transfer function model reduced error of forecast due to it made use of ARIMA model theory as well as calculated affection of input series leading the predicted value of output series.
16. Slope system is a sort of typical complex gray system, applying classical gray prediction model will engender large error in predicted value due to the high discrete degree of monitored displacement.
17. The result indicates that the slow wave structure significantly improves the microwave output power and conversion efficiency. The simulated microwave frequency agrees well with the predicted value.
18. Descusses the logarithmic correction factors of general multiplicative regression model and percent bias of unadjusted predicted value. The pool of correction factors is proposed.
19. Further analysis indicates that the actual reliability level of the equipment would be higher than the predicted value.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
20. The researchers used forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1) and forced vital capacity (FVC) as a percentage of predicted value (FVCPP) as indicators of lung function.
21. A new method of predicting breakout and abnormal mould friction by the difference between measured value and predicted value is put forward . The result shows that the way is feasible.
22. Using improved euler method to solve the grey system model was simple and rapid. The predicted value accorded basically with the surveying value.
More similar words: expected value, predictive value, predicted, stored value, unpredicted, estimated value, Fixed value, added value, appraised value, capitalized value, assessed value, directed verdict, predict, predictor, predicting, prediction, predictive, predictably, predictable, unpredictably, unpredictable, land value, predictability, weather prediction, sound value, unpredictability, predictive analysis, threshold value, addicted, median value.