Random good picture Not show
1. Practise on your own child since it is often difficult to find a pulse in an emergency.
2. Always practise on a sample of fabric first to find the right combination.
3. I potter and practise on my newly-restored Orange Beast, my socket set in the sidecar and patience at the ready.
4. Only tick off those you practise on a daily basis.
5. You will have your lesson, and you will practise on the piano for two hours.
6. How about another practise on this point?All right?
7. In our first-aid class, the students had to practise on one another.
8. He prefers to perform on grand pianos and practise on upright ones.
9. However, it's quite challenging to practise on this theory in open and distance education environment .
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
10. According to the workout, we are going to practise on 100mdash in this class. And we will begin with start techniques.
11. You should practise on your serve a little more.
12. We can mock up a model of the actual stage for the company to practise on.
13. And later I might let you borrow the pistols to practise on your own.
14. Therefore, at some point in the instruction, it is essential to practise on a real system.
15. I always wanted to be a hairdresser, and used to practise on my friends.
16. The only thing I could do was simply to tell her which ones she needed for the exam and work on them a bit with her in lesson so that she could go practise on her own at home.
17. For this reason, during the delivery and the exercise period, the training and practise on the illusive action should need more concern by both the trainer and the trainee.
18. Those who play the "girl" to his "man" will be virtually sold to his friends, robbed of property, (the same kind of behaviour female prostitutes practise on Johns who believe she "loves" him).
19. I asked him to teach me , however, he's pretty serious, and asked me to practise on him.
More similar words: practise, practised, practising, actual practice, practice, practiced, practical, practioner, in practice, practically, practicably, practicable, practitioner, malpractice, unpracticed, impractical, chiropractic, practicality, out of practice, sharp practice, put in practice, practical joke, impracticable, target practice, group practice, practicalness, practice of law, social practice, sexual practice, a practical joke.