Random good picture Not show
1. He was elected to power on the strength of his charisma.
2. No power on earth could force me to do it.
3. Only the mighty God has the power on this dark land to lighten it.
4. Alarcon rose to power on Bucaram's coattails.
5. Since then, Gingrich has retained power on the inside, but he stopped making high-profile appearances.
6. That contract confers power on the directors of the company to manage the company.
7. Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact. Honore De Balzac
8. They revealed awesome finishing power on that occasion - and most of it was personified by D.J.
9. Evidence of electrical power on main and stand-by systems has to be determined and generator or alternator functioning assessments must be made.
10. And it would clearly have some image of power on it, like a fist.
11. The first industrial use of power on the Moon will probably be for the manufacture of propellants and life-support materials.
12. It seems to confer a strange power on the practitioner.
13. Secrecy confers power on those who know the secret while those who do not are at a disadvantage.
14. The doom has no power on me longer.
15. No nation rose to world power on free trade.
16. Islanders have campaigned for the abolition of one of the three tiers of municipal power on the island.
17. Comets therefore tend to explode into vapor with near perfect efficiency and devastating power on impact.
18. During its visit 2857 has provided the primary motive power on the railway.
19. Her great good fortune has been an electoral system that has given her power on a minority vote.
20. It now seems certain that, whichever party comes to power on 5 March, the latest funding measures will be upheld.
21. One might find the hugeness of the vessel interesting; it signifies military power on the move.
22. In the seventies James Caan was one of Hollywood's few major stars with pulling power on the audiences.
23. The real Nixon was not a benign statesman but a ruthless, corrupt president who abused power on a spectacular scale.
24. For Reg, bookmaking was a mere step along the road to riches and power on the grand scale.
25. Power and rewards Tumin argues that Davis and Moore have ignored the influence of power on the unequal distribution of rewards.
26. Tamburlaine is not just interested in becoming a king and instead he bases his vision of power on a much higher scale.
27. Siad Barre will celebrate - if that is the right word - 20 years in power on 21 October.
28. Still I find it hard to believe most men would want to cede their privilege and power on the evidence you present.
29. The President has indicated that he intends to surrender power on February 7th.
30. The courts have power to exercise civil jurisdiction which adjudge the question of fact and the legal proposal about the parties in dispute in order to maintain the final power on the value of law.
More similar words: power outage, have power over, power of attorney, power, powered, power saw, power up, empower, superpower, air power, manpower, power tool, powering, power cut, man power, sea power, powerful, power line, power grid, power trip, power cord, willpower, powerless, full power, wind power, overpower, power loom, power play, veto power, powerhouse.