Random good picture Not show
(1) Instead, terrorist and guerrilla killings follow an L-shaped power law curve.
(2) Flicker noise is approximately simulated by power law model of phase noise spectral density.
(3) The growth rate of edges and vertices are power law function of time.
(4) Using the power law model, the grouped data of a software failure containing breakpoint are analysed.
(5) The average path length of Internet with power law degree distribution is studied in this paper.
(6) There is a power law relation between the modificatory factor and the time derivative of the period.
(7) The power law of executive pay also requires a particular kind of economics to explain it.
(8) Power law probability distributions of multiscale auroral dynamics from ground - based TV observations.
(9) In this paper, a new adaptive power law scaling method is suggested to improve the search ability of the fitness sharing genetic algorithms.
(10) The dynamic recrystallization grain size has power law relation with Z parameter.
(11) The general power law process proposed in recent years has extensive application in reliability theory and is often utilized for describing reliability growth models of a complex system and software.
(12) The aggregation indices and Taylor's power law are used to test the spatial distribution of the third generation larvae of leaf miner in the tobacco fields.
(13) Therefore, the modification of the Electric Power Law has already been brought into national lawmaking plan.
(14) Productivity analysis of horizontal well with non-Newtonian power law fluid is helpful to carry out rational development and evaluation of heavy oil reservoirs.
(15) The spectrum during this fraction 0.35 of the pulse period can be fitted with a power law with in MeV.
(16) Both the investor clusters and stock absolute yield obey negative power law.
(17) Considering the abnormity of the physics district, stream function is imported and variable transformed(sentencedict.com), the equations are dispersed using power law.
(18) Allan variance estimated by simulated noise and calculated theoretically using power law model are well matched.
(19) We reinvestigate the critical scaling of high-T_c superconductors (HTS) and find that dc current-voltage characteristic of mixed state superconductors has the general form of extended power law.
(20) The paper presents a method used to calculate annulus and bit hydraulics in power law fluid.
(21) Results show that there is a secondary flow in the belieal flow of the power law fluids in Eccentric annuli. Finally, the secondary flow is discussed.
(22) Some topics, such as the implication of non-station ary, equivalence of non-stationary random process, and power law process, are studied.
(23) The associated probability distributions display then , in turn, power law tails.
(24) Finally, we detect the community structure of the weighted mutual network by weighted fitness algorithm and find that the cumulative distribution of community size follows power law.
(25) This paper analyzed massive data from one of the real network forums, and finds that some phenomena satisfy the theories of the power law, the self-similarity, the 1/f noise and the Zipf law.
(26) This paper points out that the electrochemical noise obey logarithmic normal distribution and inverse power law, and the electrochemical noise is caused by the systematic complex.
(27) The results showed that most people's movements follow a precise mathematical relationship - known as a power law.
(28) WORD frequency follows a mathematical relationship known as a power law.
(29) Here we show that the relationship between mass and metabolic rate has convex curvature on a logarithmic scale, and is therefore not a pure power law, even after accounting for body temperature.
(30) Assumed the blood in arterioles is a non-Newtonian fluid governed by the power law, a detailed optimization analysis for arteriole blood vessels was conducted.
More similar words: power loss, power line, power loom, powerless, powerlessness, higher law, power, empower, powered, power saw, power on, power up, sea power, powering, man power, air power, superpower, powerful, power tool, manpower, power cut, power rate, power house, power play, high-power, power grid, power cord, power trip, overpower, wind power.