Random good picture Not show
1. Brown-nosing the power brokers won't save you.
2. During the war Wallas became a power broker in governmental circles.
3. Karajan was comfortable with his stature as a power broker and not at all shy about wielding his influence.
4. Gary Condit, will emerge as major power brokers between conservatives and liberals.
5. Hence, head office attracts the power brokers skilled in the politics of resource allocation.
6. The leading candidate is Hiromu Nonaka, an elderly power broker feared for his political cunning but with little public appeal.
7. The new power brokers on the political scene have not fared better either.
8. Mr. Amorim has become an unlikely power broker in the bid to wrap up the negotiations, which began in 2001.
9. a power broker who does you a favor will expect you to return it.
10. His opponent Ozawa, a veteran power broker, captured the votes of nearly half of the DPJ's members of parliament.
11. He is a power broker in a universe of infinite possibilities.
12. Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigeria's globetrotting military-ruler-turned-democrat and continental power broker, stepped down in 2007 when his two terms were up.
13. It was a dramatic transformation, from society hostess to Democratic Party power broker.
14. The party's ageing faction leaders, says Mr Segni, have turned into pure power brokers.
15. This may turn out to be the case when the minority calls the shot and be the power broker.
16. But before Rachel can contact the President, she and Michael are attacked by a deadly team of assassins controlled by a mysterious power broker who will stop at nothing to hide the truth.
17. Sharpton scaled the ire of the white masses and the embarrassment of the black elite to become a savvy power broker with unparalleled access to Obama.
18. When Graham shot himself in 1963, his widow had virtually no confidence in her ability to guide her family company or continue her husband's role as Washington power broker.
19. A person who was at the meeting says Wyatt wore suspenders, smoked a cigar, and propped up his cowboy boots on his desk—a cartoonish vision of a D.C. power broker.
20. Mr. Kan had promised to root out "money politics" after a veteran power broker in his party was caught up in a scandal.
21. Someone had to reply to Splash's e-mails, in his voice, lest the children think the dog had let the thrill of being a published author and Washington power broker go to his head.
22. Although he is relatively unknown, Mr. Tarutoko enjoys the support of the party's shadowy power broker, Ichiro Ozawa.sentencedict.com
23. In Friday's party vote, Mr. Kan defeated Shinji Tarutoko, a relatively unknown legislator backed by the party's shadowy power broker, Ichiro Ozawa. Mr. Kan won with 291 votes to Mr. Tarutoko's 129.
24. Ordinary party members overwhelmingly backed him. His opponent Ozawa, a veteran power broker, captured the votes of nearly half of the DPJ's members of parliament.
25. The wave hit Vienna, the capital of the Habsburg Empire, forcing the great power broker Metternich to resign.