Random good picture Not show
1. The reaction of bis-imidazoline with 1,2-dibromoethane and potassium carbonate in acetonitrile provided monobromide salt with a yield of 78.
2. Some suggestions for the development of potassium carbonate industry in China are given.
3. The concentration of the chloride in the potassium carbonate was measured by spectrophotometry.
4. Moreover, some suggestions were given for the development of potassium carbonate industry in China.
5. N-Methyl-2-(4-phenoxyphenoxy) acetamide was synthesized from 4-phenoxyphenol and 2-chloroacetyl methylamine with DMF as solvent and potassium carbonate as catalyst.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Breadcake: wheat powder. fine palm oil. salt. sodium carbonate. potassium carbonate. vitamin B 2. gardenia.
7. Some proposals about prepassivation of mild steel equipments in hot potassium carbonate CO _ 2 - stripping systems are suggested.
8. The composition of special-purpose degasifier for cleaning aluminium alloy is formed from fluorite, active carbon, calcium carbonate and potassium carbonate.
9. The phase transfer catalyzed Wittig reaction of allyl diphenyl phosphonium salt with substituted aromatic aldehydes using potassium carbonate as base provides 1, 3-dienes with good E-selectivity.
10. METHODS 3 - hydroxy estrogen reacted with dimethyl sulfate in acetone in the presence of potassium carbonate.
11. The pre - treatment method which combined n- hexane extraction with potassium carbonate solution extraction for the determination of paclitaxel in crude extract of Taxus madia by HPLC is established.
12. Methods Chalcone derivatives were synthesized from benzaldehyde derivatives and acetophenone by using weak alkali potassium carbonate as based catalyst in water via phase - transfer catalysis.
More similar words: sodium carbonate, calcium carbonate, potassium cyanide, potassium chloride, potassium permanganate, potassium, potassium dichromate, sodium bicarbonate, carbonate, carbonated, bicarbonate, carbonated water, polycarbonate, carbon atom, carbonation, carbonara, carbonaceous, activated carbon, carbon, passionate, carbonic, carbon-14, carbonyl, carbon 14, carbonize, carbonite, compassionate, passionately, halocarbon, carbonized.