Random good picture Not show
(1) We were greatly encouraged by the positive response of the public.
(2) There's been a positive response to the UN Secretary-General's recent peace efforts.
(3) The exhibition has received a positive response from visitors.
(4) We've had a very positive response to the idea.
(5) There was a very positive response to our new design - people seemed very pleased with it.
(6) This positive response encouraged Wood to experiment.
(7) In a study of terminal cancer patients, the positive response was even higher.
(8) Behavior that elicited a positive response from the environment increased in frequency.
(9) The introduction of convertibility received a positive response in the financial markets at the end of March.
(10) There was immediate positive response to this published version of the story.
(11) I never expected such a positive response from Lynne.
(12) The increase was a positive response to a strategic initiative.
(13) I hope you get a positive response from listeners.
(14) There was no difference in the rate of positive response in the methylphenidate trial.
(15) Positiveness. Being upbeat usually elicits a positive response. Encouragement and sincere compliments are always appreciated.
(16) Your positive response will reinforce her actions.
(17) Mr Norris said he was hopeful that his request would elicit a positive response.
(18) Interviews conducted by the consultant with a sample of twenty-four employees elicit a positive response to team meetings.
(19) I could see the attraction for the Government; a positive response was more difficult to formulate and meant more work. Sentencedict.com
(20) The Hon. Member said that he welcomed the Minister's positive response.
(21) Even though the Wilson administration had witnessed the most severe racial disorders since Reconstruction no really positive response was given.
(22) They were test with derma allergen, 9 cases had over 1 item positive response.
(23) In short, it means that the responsibility of the people to make positive response to the request, the Government must "public market" as a guide, in response to "market" needs.
(24) If women and schemed to pay for the efforts of men do not get a positive response, her heart would become friable glass, Yipeng is broken.
(25) Blinder thought that after so many false promises on deficit reduction over the last few years, a strong positive response by the bond market was unlikely.
(26) Counterconditioning: Conditioning intended to replace a negative response to a stimulus with a positive response.
(27) He said that the Automobile and Motorsports Federation had filed application for land required for construction of the racing circuit and got positive response .
(28) In a study of college students, scientists set out to test the hypothesis that an item packaged in wrapping paper elicits a more positive response from the recipient than one that remains unpackaged.
(29) However, the discourse of "the end of history" doesn't interdict the mighty current of living. We still on the way, and China on great crankle is making positive response to this historic time.
(30) Being confident and smiley will elicit a far more positive response.
More similar words: immune response, conditioned response, response, in response to, postpositive, responsive, positive, unresponsive, appositive, positively, expositive, positive law, be responsible for, responsiveness, positiveness, unresponsiveness, positive charge, positive number, contrapositive, sense of responsibility, positive control, positive feedback, positive cash flow, positive correlation, responsible, responsibly, disposition, responsible for, irresponsible, irresponsibly.