Random good picture Not show
1. Only one witness could make a positive identification.
2. She was unable to make a positive identification of the suspect.
3. The witness made a positive identification.
4. After setting up the frequency, make sure of positive identification. 2.
5. Check the call-sign twice for positive identification.
6. I was hoping for a positive identification.
7. Is an employee identification system used for positive identification and access control?
8. Colin's death was confirmed by the positive identification of a body washed up on the beach.
9. Officials are awaiting positive identification before charging the men with war crimes.
10. A system for positive identification can prevent the use of a single identity by several people.
11. A clearer view exists of what services are not than of any positive identification of their characteristics.
12. He knew that he was searching for sixteen points of comparison before he could be sure of positive identification.
13. An employee identification system must be in place for positive identification and access control purposes.
More similar words: identification, misidentification, identification mark, identification card, identification number, identification method, problem identification, dentification, biometric identification, personal identification number, quantification, certificate of deposit, quantification theory, positive correlation, notification, ratification, fortification, gratification, beatification, stratification, gelatification, mortification, justification, mystification, testification, rectification, acetification, certification, positive image, sanctification.