Random good picture Not show
1. The police department was a hotbed of corruption.
2. The Tokyo police department is clamping down on organized crime.
3. The mayoral candidate has promised to purge the police department.
4. There were allegations of corruption in the police department.
5. Daley vowed that the Police Department would be reformed.
6. Mathews is a no-nonsense veteran of the police department.
7. Vasquez used Police Department statistics to make her point.
8. Folks in the Police Department are getting paranoid.
9. But the whole police department is in on it.
10. A culture of violence pervades the local police department.
11. City residents pay taxes to support a police department, bus system[sentencedict.com/police department.html], building safety division and many other urban services.
12. Although the Police Department stepped up patrols there several months ago, Brown decided Friday to call on other agencies.
13. A grand jury accused the police department of being brutal and corrupt.
14. There were no more angry denials that his Police Department was corrupt, no more demands for proof from the critics.
15. The police department is appealing for any information that may be pertinent to this inquiry.
16. The help given by the police department is briefly acknowledged in a parenthetical comment.
17. The Boca Raton police department gave him the name and phone number of a bank officer who could be reached in emergencies.
18. The police department antagonizes the black community here on an almost regular basis.
19. The police department is beyond its meager capacities for restraint with a case like this.
20. The police department, which once rounded up 50 youngsters a night, now picks up two or three.
21. Among them: A specialized Police Department investigation unit would be designated to verify the disability claims.
22. I'm a detective with the Los Angeles Police Department. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
23. Sam is summoned by a friend in the Police Department to see the body before it is taken away.
24. The police department estimates that the number of violent crimes will increase this year by about 15%.
25. Several newspapers made allegations of corruption in the city's police department.
26. I would guarantee him an exclusive, pictures and all, which is something he'd never get from the police department.
27. Milstead said he had to stay in good shape for the police department physical.
28. Preble, meanwhile, stands by her allegations and has filed a formal complaint with the Tucson Police Department.
29. In 1994, New Orleans hired a new police chief to rescue the corrupt, ineffective police department from itself.
30. When anything like this happened, every office-holder in the community made speeches passing the buck on to the police department.
More similar words: justice department, fire department, executive department, department, department store, personnel department, purchasing department, apartment, compartment, compartmentalized, luggage compartment, deportment, police dog, policemen, depart, police officer, assortment, comportment, departed, police, departure, depart from, policeman, police force, riot police, departure time, departure gate, police state, police chief, policewoman.