Random good picture Not show
1. Her favorite camera is her granddaddy's SX-70 Polaroid camera.
2. Inthis tutorial, we will create a Polaroid camera icon.
3. I'd like to buy a Polaroid camera.
4. A later series using the Polaroid camera entitled Meat Abstracts (1989), presented the viscera of the body in an extraordinary examination of the function, form and fetish of internal organs.
5. Pulled out a Polaroid camera and snapped a flash picture of me. Said he collected photos of everyone who interviewed him.
6. He called the Polaroid camera a godsend to his work.
7. When on patrol, the marines carry a small gadget the size of an old Polaroid camera that takes fingerprints, photos and an iris scan of people they meet.
8. The engine was crawling with vacuum lines and sensor wires, and Nick's confidence had fallen to the point of sending me to Caldor for a Polaroid camera.
9. Polaroid FamilyCamera Case This heavy duty camera bag holds your Polaroid camera and a few accessories.
10. Edwin , one of America's most productive inventors,(sentencedict.com/polaroid camera.html) claimed the idea leading to his invention of the Polaroid camera came from his daughter.
11. That his sister likes to sleep in the nude and I have a polaroid camera.
12. Edwin Land, one of America's most productive inventors, claimed the idea leading to his invention of the Polaroid camera came from his three-year-old daughter.
13. AS a senior at Bard College in 1979, Jamie Livingston acquired a Polaroid camera.
14. Thirty years ago we could have been having this discussion over the Polaroid camera and saying, 'Now you can just take these pictures and you don't have to worry about getting them developed!
15. Edwin one of American's most productive inventors , claimed the idea leading to his invention of the Polaroid camera came from his daughter.
More similar words: candid camera, polaroid, thyroid cartilage, camera operator, camera, in camera, cameras, tv camera, on camera, cameraman, box camera, bicameral, camera-shy, film camera, unicameral, camerawork, camera lens, camera angle, movie camera, aerial camera, reflex camera, digital camera, camera obscura, television camera, photographic camera, polar, cameroon, apolar, Decameron, fool around.