Random good picture Not show
1. The point man had stepped on an antitank mine.
2. Brown was the point man for Clinton's technology policies.
3. His point man was his national security adviser, Henry Kissinger.
4. Hey, come to the point man.
5. He is the president's point man on economic issues.
6. William Plummer, Huawei's trim and very polished government-relations point man, is an avid runner.
7. Ambassador Yu Qingtai is China's point man on global warming.
8. Yes. Norbert is the point man in the midfield and the striker.
9. Hill has been the point man in six-nation negotiations aimed at getting rid of North Korea's nuclear weapons capabilities.
10. One such is John Bolton, George Bush's point man on Iran, who now says that he may run for president and maintains that this president is "in over his head" on national security.
11. U.S. President Barack Obama's point man in the Middle East is on a new peace mission.
12. This week Stephen Bosworth, America's point man on North Korea, was in Seoul,(sentencedict.com) the latest leg in a dogged mission to revive the six-party process.
13. Thomas is Mr. Aronofsky's point man for horror, though far from its only source.
14. Karzai is the point man. From a U.S. foreign policy point of view, Karzai was our guy.
15. A 29 year - old Point man, returned home after working out in the gym in the evening.
16. Well, we went about 100 yards or so, and the point man from the other squad hit a booby trap.
17. While hundreds of individuals contributed to the new Fusion Hybrid, Portalatin is the point man for Ford's hybrid vehicles.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. This inside-the-Beltway focus overlooks a minor fact: Huntsman is about to become the point man for the most important bilateral relationship in the world.
19. In the Hatoyama administration, he also served as deputy prime minister and was a point man in the party's push to rein in the secretive central ministries that have run Japan since World War II.
20. When Congress last summer began updating 1996's welfare reforms, Horn took center stage as the Bush Administration's point man on marriage and family policy.
21. On his right was Miroslav Lajcak, the European Union's senior point man on the Balkans, and to his right was Stefan Fule, the EU's enlargement commissioner.
More similar words: appointment, point mutation, by appointment, disappointment, appointment book, letter of appointment, point-to-point, front man, stunt man, fly in the ointment, merchantman, a fly in the ointment, printmaker, printmaking, permanent magnet, ointment, assistant manager, investment manager, department manager, anointment, intersection point, point, joint meeting, points, pointy, joint mortgage, appoint, point out, outpoint, point up.