Random good picture Not show
(1) On the basis of the result, reliability point estimation and lower confidence bound(LCB) in the last development phase were obtained.
(2) Three point estimation : sometimes referred to as PERT analysis, is a great tool for estimating activity durations.
(3) A calculation formula of point estimation for Weibull three parameter distribution is given.
(4) By use of point estimation of the first four order moments of performance function and moment based random failure probability method, a new RS method is presented.
(5) Some of the most popular function point estimation methods include ESTIMACS and SPQR/20.
(6) A practical point estimation for the reliable life of a product without life distribution data is established based on a non parameter statistical method.
(7) In this paper, We study the point estimation of linear failure rate model under censored life test.
(8) Similarily, a measuring model based on fuzzy point estimation is given in fuzzy environment.
(9) Results Through predicting seasonal trends, the point estimation and interval prediction of clinic visits in various months of 2010 were calculated.
(10) Ground-based radar has the advantages of high accuracy both in measurement and landing point estimation, good security and strong ability to detect.
(11) Based on the embedding theorem of fuzzy sets, we consider a sort of parameter family for the distribution of imprecise data and propose the corresponding point estimation approach.
(12) For dynamic reliability analysis of stochastic structures under non-stationary random excitation[sentencedict.com/point estimation.html], a new dynamic reliability assessment method is presented based on the point estimation.
(13) In order to estimate the reliability of surface area measurement, interval estimation must be given together with point estimation.
(14) There have been a great number of studies in estimating VaR. Most of which are focused on the point estimation of VaR.
(15) Currently, the core RUP contain a library containing guidance for function point estimation with use cases and wideband DELPHI technique.
(16) The disadvantages were that this method was based on assumptions on the model: point estimation based on parametric assumption and some properties of error components.
(17) This paper also analysises the handling method of test data and the point estimation and interval estimate method for reliability life of car transmission.
(18) In this paper, the improved BP algorithm combined with the method of improved point estimation is used to compute the characteristic probability in the nonlinear stochastic structural analysis.
(19) Meanwhile, by using interval estimation instead of the conventional point estimation, the lower and upper confidence limits, the confidence intervals of structure concrete strength are derived.
(20) The data processing method of metalized capacitor life expectancy and GLUE method of parameter point estimation of Weibull distribution are introduced in the course of analyzing.
More similar words: estimation, overestimation, underestimation, destination point, cost estimating, intimation, exclamation point, estimative, estimating, gastrointestinal, thematic apperception test, legitimation, gastrointestinal tract, gastrointestinal system, point mutation, estimate, estimated, estimator, contestation, estimated time of arrival, testification, simulation test, overestimate, estimated life, underestimate, estimated value, intestine, intestinal, protestant reformation, it is estimated that.