Random good picture Not show
1. Experimental results show this algorithm can set up plant organ with high fidelity, when used in virtual plant visualization.
2. The present work enunciate the phenophase and plant organ development of Hedyotis diffusa Willd. at Nanjing region. These results can give a reference for the plant growing practice.
3. Hyponasty (hyponastic movements) The curving of a plant organ upward and to ward the axis, caused by greater growth on the lower side. See nastic movements.
4. Plant organ regeneration has an important role in plant reproduction and genetic engineering, and also provides an experimental system to study molecular mechanism of plant development.
5. The expanded tip of a plant organ, such as a petal or corolla lobe.
6. But re watering during different growth period had a different effect on dry matter accumulation of each plant organ.
7. The results show that Qingyunshan is rich in wild medical plant species, habit characteristics and diversified medical plant organ.
8. One of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other expanded plant organ.
9. Potted cultivation was used to study the chloride distribution in different tobacco plant organ, and the relation of chloride content with soil, applied fertilizer and irrigated water in tobacco leaf.
10. A virtual camera and a virtual canopy were used to complete the simulation at organ level, in which plant organ types were labeled by different colors.
11. Epinasty A nastic movement that involves the curving of a plant organ away from the axis (i. e. downward) as a result of greater growth on the upper surface, as in the opening of flowers.
12. The ARGOS gene in Arabidopsis plays a key role in controlling plant organ size.http://sentencedict.com/plant organ.html
13. The N accumulation and allocation in plant differ with plant growth stage and plant organ, and the N absorption by plant is limited by the atmospheric and soil status.
14. There are a lot of evidences indicating that the role of actin cytoskeleton in regulating auxin polar transport, which in- duces a lateral gradient of auxin and results in plant organ curvature.
More similar words: organ transplant, target organ, olfactory organ, project organization, nonprofit organization, non-profit organization, plant out, organ, organs, organdy, morgan, organon, organdie, organic, organum, organize, inorganic, j. p. morgan, organism, organist, organics, organ donor, organise, organelle, organizer, mouth organ, pipe organ, organized, organ pipe, organiser.