Random good picture Not show
1. They were refused planning permission for a modern extension because it was a Grade II listed building.
2. The council refused planning permission for the erection of a block of flats.
3. We've applied for planning permission to build an extension to the house.
4. Planning permission was refused for the hypermarket after a three-week inquiry.
5. We need to apply for planning permission to build a garage.
6. Your will need to obtain planning permission if you want to extend your house.
7. Planning permission was refused on the grounds that the proposed building would be "visually intrusive".
8. The local authority has not granted planning permission.
9. Tesco may not be able to get planning permission for any more stores.
10. Planning permission was granted for converting the church into a nursing home - an appropriate community use for a redundant church.
11. It also applied for planning permission to dump at another site it owned at Barnahely, Ringaskiddy.
12. This would require farmers to apply for planning permission as is the case with other commercial or industrial developments.
13. Carnon Consolidated has applied for planning permission to extend underground by 2 kilometres toward another small settlement, Carharrack.
14. Conder Projects has planning permission to build a three-storey office on part of Russell Street long stay car park.
15. It's being sold with planning permission to turn it into a hundred and twenty bed hotel.
16. There is planning permission for a restaurant on the ground floor.
17. You may need full planning permission, based on the submission of detailed drawings.
18. They've even Bot planning permission to put warehouses in the field at the bottom of our garden.
19. Sir Andrew is seeking planning permission for the work near Newbury, Berks.
20. But he advised caution beyond the point of planning permission,[sentencedict .com] because new environmental legislation makes it essential to seek expert advice.
21. The final decision on where to apply for planning permission to build is certain to be taken on political grounds.
22. Mr Wilkinson requires developers to get planning permission before demolishing a single house.
23. The committee agreed to his recommendation and refused planning permission.
24. Members of the economic development and planning subcommittee voted to refuse planning permission after a site visit yesterday.
25. However, this must be done within six months of planning permission being refused.
26. This was foreseen by the local residents who objected and petitioned at the time planning permission was under consideration.
27. The survey also provided information as to the types of development most likely to be refused planning permission due to anticipated odour emission.
28. Finally, there may be costs incurred by would-be developers who attempt to produce capital gains by getting planning permission.
29. The Department of the Environment produces free booklets on planning permission, enforcement, appeals and compulsory purchase.
30. He says that it never occured to him to apply for planning permission.
More similar words: permission, intermission, without permission, commissioning, decommissioning, production planning, planning, tax planning, city planning, office planning, urban planning, family planning, fishing permit, contingency planning, product planning, central planning, building permit, capacity planning, strategic planning, financial planning, permissive, permissible, impermissible, permissiveness, material requirement planning, mission, omission, missioner, emission, commission.