Random good picture Not show
(1) A plane graph together with the set of faces it determines is called a plane map.
(2) It is well known that every triangle-free plane graph is 3-colorable.
(3) Clearly each plane graph has exactly one unbounded face.
(4) Based on the study of the structure of maximum plane graph, with normal mathematic reasoning, this thesis studied the color number problem of maximum plane graph.
(5) The identifying and classifying method of the features of dimension elements in a 2-D plane graph is suggested.
(6) The well logging data from more than ten wells of an anonymous oilfield are processed using the software, and the plane graph of sedimentary microfacies is drawn.
(7) In this paper, we gave the optimization method when drawing the plane graph on the computer screen.
(8) This paper is to show how a modified Wang product can be used to generate all the Hamiltonian cycles in a plane graph with considerably less computation than previousely reported.
(9) A configuration is reducible if no minimal 5 chromatic plane graph can contain it.
(10) The above representation of a graph is said to be a plane graph.
(11) A configuration is a connected cluster of vertices of a plane graph together with the degrees of the vertices.
More similar words: line graph, telegraph, telegraphy, telegraphic, by telegraph, plane geometry, telegraph pole, telegraph office, telegraphically, telegraph operator, telegraphic transfer, graphic display, cholangiography, wireless telegraphy, photographic plate, fine grain, graph, grapher, graphic, subgraph, digraph, fine-grained, anagraph, epigraph, graphing, diagraph, agraphia, graphics, graphite, grapheme.